The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

I think they shoudl replace the character with Rambo because thats what its like when playing the game.

Fighting a helicopter with only a parachute and a hand gun lol

Its a good blast but i wouldnt get it full price. Its a bit unrealistic with the chute ebing able to open even if you jump in the air.

Its probably a good game to have a half hour blast on, but I wouldnt go much more that that.

someone hoped for a simulator from a fun shooter "gta" style game? :o

Last edited:
Whats Anno like?

Is it in the style of Age of Empires, or is it a city building game?

More a city building game and a trading game, combat is nearly non existent ( or well, in my games anyhow) and I find the combat boring and unnecessarily complicated ( land combat sucks). Age of empires was far more about warfare... Here it's more like erm, Caesar 3 or Pharaoh, pleasing your population, with a bit of erm, Colonization in it.

Some of mine from STALKER: Call of Pripyat.

I'm using AtmosFear and Ultrahigh textures. My rig isn't crap, and I'm still only getting 25FPS with these mods, but it looks so good I don't care :D

ss_hazza_03-11-10_20-20-01_zaton.jpg

ss_hazza_03-11-10_20-20-05_zaton.jpg

ss_hazza_03-11-10_20-20-46_zaton.jpg

ss_hazza_03-11-10_20-20-56_zaton.jpg

ss_hazza_03-11-10_20-22-30_zaton.jpg

ss_hazza_03-25-10_21-53-42_zaton.jpg

ss_hazza_03-11-10_20-31-15_zaton.jpg

ss_hazza_03-11-10_20-31-26_zaton.jpg

ss_hazza_03-11-10_20-41-54_zaton.jpg

Last edited:
A small company called Earth Simulations is about to release a scenery addition to FSX, The Isles of Scilly. I'm simply at a loss for words on the quality of this scenery, but perhaps these screenshots will show you what I mean:

thought this was a user screenshot thread not a preview thread ?

CoP scenery looks awesome tho needs some AA applied, not so impressed with the character models tho.

Well even with 2x it brings my system to its knees :(

I seriously need an upgrade, although I can't stomach spending £800 on a PC when the one I have really isn't terrible...

right - a typical "baddies" chasing me scene - Just Cause 2 style

1st off try heading up for the mountains, hit a thunderstorm - heavy rain, lightning etc, spot a town in distance - head for it, find an airport, take a plane, head up realy high, spot some intersting islands, head down to them (oh so pretty), time to start blowing stuff up

its so so much fun

JCM-02.jpg

JCM-03.jpg

JCM-04.jpg

JCM-05.jpg

JCM-06.jpg

JCM-07.jpg

JCM-08.jpg

DAMN that looks nice, the demo made my GTX260 cry a little bit though :(.

ps. Lovely FSX shots too.

I haven't expected graphics to improve much, but Stalker call of pripyat, FSX and JC2 come very close if not beating Crysis for visuals in my eyes.

Last edited:
I know but I'm more a person that likes lightning, specular maps, glows, explosions, physics, hdr or bloom, etc, than model quality, texture quality, etc... Half life 2 with the cinematic mod doesn't look as amazing in my eyes as in some other peoples eyes, but JC2, especially the air shots bit also in the rain and all the landscape etc looks amazing.

I really hate how most companies now throw in abundance of bloom everywhere to hide what are really graphically average games. They been using that trick on consoles for a while.

Back
Top Bottom