The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Yeah it's Primeval. No uglier armor in the game :p

Ha :D But I do think that title goes to the Necro Primeval armour... mmm fish armour...

I bought it the other day as it's one of the few sets I didn't own, and I was bored of my current set. Dyed orange it goes nicely with my Destroyer Axe and Shield :p

Pic was in Gunnars Hold in EotN.

If you do play now change to the American districts, there are still a fair few people around. :)

I had a year break myself, and just started playing again the other month, addicted again now :o Title whoring for my Monument ready for GW2 ^_^

Last edited:
I remember going on a 15k armour spree when i went back to the game after a break... wonder if i still have the images... (Norn Ranger >>> All, I don't care if everyone has it, they all try and dye it stupid colours, I stuck to brown).

I remember going on a 15k armour spree when i went back to the game after a break... wonder if i still have the images... (Norn Ranger >>> All, I don't care if everyone has it, they all try and dye it stupid colours, I stuck to brown).

Norn Ranger is pure gorgeous!

However I'm currently rocking this combo:

gw005ir.jpg

I had almost all of the mesmer armous in the game. I never wore a complete set, was always mix n match. The Obsidian I did have, put it on HoM, quit then my friend salvaged it for mats xD

I did tell her the account was hers to do whatever she liked though, and she hates mesmers.

Oh how I miss the game :(

O.... m.... g....

I was looking at this and thought, dang that looks nice... what game is that... and had a hunch it was GW, right click->properties revealed "gw" within the filename, and then I thought, dang, "I can see what Hex was on about..." (not knowing who posted the pic in the first place :D).

DEFINITELY NEED TO GET THIS GAME INSTALLED!

im using quite a few, mainly mge for the distant lands & some grass mods called vurt's groundcover

for the textures i just used the latest texture pack i could find and then hunted around a bit for a better imperial fort texture
cant remember the names of them tho

also very interested in the ones you are using as those shots look immense!

A bit random, and certainly nothing special graphically, but I've really enjoyed the game so wanted to give it a bit of exposure. MotorM4x Offroad Extreme, nifty little offroading sim and bloody difficult until you beat it and get this beast of a truck..

MotorM4X2010-08-0300-16-57-88.jpg

MotorM4X2010-08-0300-16-48-94.jpg

MotorM4X2010-08-0300-16-23-82.jpg

im using quite a few, mainly mge for the distant lands & some grass mods called vurt's groundcover

for the textures i just used the latest texture pack i could find and then hunted around a bit for a better imperial fort texture
cant remember the names of them tho

Have you heard about Morroblivion?

Supposed to be a mod that runs Morrowind with the oblivion engine. Can't look at it as I'm at work but wondered if any Morrowind fans are keeping an eye on it?

Have you heard about Morroblivion?

Supposed to be a mod that runs Morrowind with the oblivion engine. Can't look at it as I'm at work but wondered if any Morrowind fans are keeping an eye on it?

i tried it a while ago and it was pretty good but you couldnt do any quests, a lot of npc's had no arms too for some reason but after modding morrowind i actually think it looks better than oblivion :) its a lot more solid with less things being drawn in as you walk around

maybe its improved since i last tried it tho?

Back
Top Bottom