The impending environmental disaster

Permabanned
Seeing as you quoted NASA im sure you will love this

There is a nice graph in there showing the warming as well, I dont see how you will dispute it.

Continuing the planet’s long-term warming trend, the year’s globally averaged temperature was 1.84 degrees Fahrenheit (1.02 degrees Celsius) warmer than the baseline 1951-1980 mean .. quiet easy temp does go up and down .. but the planet has been a lot warmer and colder 30 yrs is nothing ? and it's the 30 yrs of the grand maximum of the sun ... as you can see by this graph climate-cycles.jpg (1000×563) (worldcyclesinstitute.com) or this one 6a010536b58035970c0128766ce799970c-pi (1179×858) (typepad.com).. it's been hotter and we din't have cars or planes .. never mind an industrial revolution ...
the 2c we have put on over the last 200yrs? will be nothing to what we will lose in the next 50 yrs ..imagine summer in the uk reaching 14-15c or snow in late sept ...

Soldato
Continuing the planet’s long-term warming trend, the year’s globally averaged temperature was 1.84 degrees Fahrenheit (1.02 degrees Celsius) warmer than the baseline 1951-1980 mean .. quiet easy temp does go up and down .. but the planet has been a lot warmer and colder 30 yrs is nothing ? and it's the 30 yrs of the grand maximum of the sun ... as you can see by this graph climate-cycles.jpg (1000×563) (worldcyclesinstitute.com) or this one 6a010536b58035970c0128766ce799970c-pi (1179×858) (typepad.com).. it's been hotter and we din't have cars or planes .. never mind an industrial revolution ...
the 2c we have put on over the last 200yrs? will be nothing to what we will lose in the next 50 yrs ..imagine summer in the uk reaching 14-15c or snow in late sept ...
Stick to re-heating food in microwaves

Caporegime
OP

I don't even know what's being said here?
That 1c in under 100 years is nothing to worry about?

https://worldcyclesinstitute.com/

You quoted from this website a graph of DO over time? Conclusive proof there.
I couldn't get past the first paragraph from that site.

Soldato
I don't even know what's being said here?
That 1c in under 100 years is nothing to worry about?

https://worldcyclesinstitute.com/

You quoted from this website a graph of DO over time? Conclusive proof there.
I couldn't get past the first paragraph from that site.
Are you saying that a website with the article 'the covid pandemic hoax' is not a credible source for climate science?!

Soldato

Good old Potholer aka Peter Hadfield

Permabanned
i'm not interested in articles .. the graphs are wildly used .. but yes there is no global warming .. it's all faux .. you don't have to believe me .. honest i don't really care .. your being led by your nose rings .. give me a look up in just 2 yrs .. or even after this winter ...
most of you will be able to afford to get thru it .. some wont .. but if you think gas and electric prices are rising everywhere not just the uk is fine ok ..
just do a quick google on early snow fall .. or cold records being broken this yr ...

nvm i'll leave you in peace ... can't tell people what they already know as fact is fact until it's not .. you still prob believe theres dark matter ...

Soldato
i'm not interested in articles .. the graphs are wildly used .. but yes there is no global warming .. it's all faux .. you don't have to believe me .. honest i don't really care .. your being led by your nose rings .. give me a look up in just 2 yrs .. or even after this winter ...
most of you will be able to afford to get thru it .. some wont .. but if you think gas and electric prices are rising everywhere not just the uk is fine ok ..
just do a quick google on early snow fall .. or cold records being broken this yr ...

nvm i'll leave you in peace ... can't tell people what they already know as fact is fact until it's not .. you still prob believe theres dark matter ...

is this physics CT bingo?

Soldato

:cry::cry: stay in the kitchen pal you are clearly too intelligent for the real world.

Soldato

Yes incorrectly. This has been debunked so many times.

Caporegime
I think the plastic issue is going to be a greater threat to life than the climate issue will be, neither are good but humans and life in general will likely adapt and survive the climate problems just like our ancestors have done in the past when climate has changed drastically, the plastic issue with micro plastics already being in our bodies and even found in babies isn't something we can suddenly adapt to because plastic isn't supposed to be inside us, not to mention the issue of wildlife eating plastics because they think it's food and dying as a result of it

Not saying that climate isn't a problem, it's certainly going to be a problem but I think not as much as plastic will be
Just like climate change, the drive to do away with plastic is 100% lip-service too.

None of the supermarkets will stop using single-use plastic, etc, etc, etc. Plastic will continue to be ubiquitous and over-used and we simply will not stop harming ourselves and all other life on this planet.

Because we don't want to. It really is that simple.

e: Hell, even mentioning our over-use of and total reliance on plastic elicits roll-eyes when you bring it up. People just don't want to think about it or hear about it. Because they don't care.

Caporegime
OP
The truth is the earth has been a lot warmer and a lot colder than it is right now.

Anyone who denies this is living in a fantasy world.

Yes. The earth isn't going anywhere. Life isn't going anywhere. But we will.
Even a little blip like covid rocks the world.
And we couldn't even switch off the corporate machine for that. That's how fragile war.

This isn't really too save the world its to save us. People with kids is too save their kids.

A lot say 'it's been worse' of course I it has. And those events change everything.

I guess that's real my the only positive is mainly us we are destroying, unfortunately a lot of other spieces will go with us.

Back
Top Bottom