*** The iPhone 3G S Thread - All iPhone 3G S Related Stuff In Here ***

Don
I personally have a 3GS, my GF has an iPhone 4 coming from an 3G. If you aren't planning to upgrade to the i4, and looking to upgrade then the 3GS is worth it, you will a decent speed upgrade, slight camera upgrade and get full multitasking from ios4.

I personally have decided not to upgrade to the i4 after playing with my GFs, as it isn't a huge leap and the amount of problems it is having at the moment.

Not exactly a lot of problems for the 4?

I agree with you in terms of upgrade though, I think the 3G to 3GS is a bigger leap from the 3GS to 4 purely for speed reasons. Since IOS4 the 3G is nearly unusable for my wife.

Associate
Not exactly a lot of problems for the 4?

I agree with you in terms of upgrade though, I think the 3G to 3GS is a bigger leap from the 3GS to 4 purely for speed reasons. Since IOS4 the 3G is nearly unusable for my wife.

Well the signal problem is a pretty major one i would say, my GF managed to blag a free bumper from apple, but people on macrumors are saying they have clamped down on this in the last 24 hours and there are less being given away.

I personally hate cases and the signal problem seems to affect a lot of phones unfortunately and for that reason i cancelled my i4 order.

The 3GS with the ios4 update does pretty much everything the i4 does, admittedly the look of the new phone and the screen is very appealing, but a phone which struggles to makes call is a deal breaker from me

Back
Top Bottom