**The iPhone 5 accessory thread**

Associate
I got my case from caseable a few weeks ago and am extremely happy as I've got the eye for the pretty things so I needed to pimp it up haha. I've got iPhone 4 but they also do iPhone 5 cases http://uk.caseable.com/apple-iphone-5/case/best-seller

It fits really well and as I said I'm especially loving the design as it stands out (I designed my own). But I'm guessing it depends on everyone's taste, some like the leather ones but I dont'.

Soldato
For anyone, that is interested. I have had my Casecrown,Element slider, for about 15 days now. When I first got it, I was concerned the finish would mark easily. So far,so good, seems to be holding up well. I also, have a media devil screen protector on it as well. I would highly recommend this combo to anyone :)

http://www.pbase.com/invasion/image/148376061/medium.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.pbase.com/invasion/image/148376062.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

That [I]does[/I] look pretty nice! :) I wonder what it'd look like with a black phone...

[quote="kitkat9933, post: 23617437"]Still no decent docks that are reasonably priced :([/QUOTE]

I know man :( Sucks :(

Man of Honour
My 2 cases:

Sena Ultraslim -

9uMKXOz.jpg.png

b2UUnX2.jpg.png

Af8hFKA.jpg.png

135x5qL.jpg.png

n7YvyB5.jpg.png

This does exactly what it says on the tin, decent quality leather, excellent fit.

BookBook -

JTIuArP.jpg.png

eb9Zqwc.jpg.png

zhhM02M.jpg.png

TGawlB0.jpg.png

U2imfMK.jpg.png

IhWM6Sq.jpg.png

Thoughts from earlier in the thread:

I got the new BookBook iPhone 5 case from the Apple store, they've significantly minimalised the design so the phone fits in better and you can double it up as a wallet which is good. The level of protection is also very high.

I tend not to use a case, or I use a leather slip pouch thing (I haven't found a good one yet), but all in all the BookBook case is nice. The quality of the leather is good and it looks fairly smart. The main issue is that it makes the phone quite fat, so you need a fairly large inside pocket or similar in which to store the phone.

http://twelvesouth.com/products/bookbook_iphone5/

It may suit some of you (or perhaps not :p).

Soldato
hey guys, I've got the gear4 phone and whilst it's decent, dirt always get's in behind and the back of the case is scratched to hell.

Any similar suggestions?

Soldato
It's taking too damn long for manufacturers to get their thumb out and produce some quality iPhone 5 docks (And other lightning supported products for that matter :p)!

Associate
Rain Forest Basics do one which is licensed and works ok. Body of the connector is bigger than the Apple one though so might be a problem if using a case.

Associate
Just received my Sena ultra slim and really can't recommend them enough. Excellent quality and fits perfectly.

Only £20 or so on the rainforest site as well.

Now I just need people to start releasing some lightning compatible accessories. A clock radio with a lightning dock connected to replace my current 30 pin equipped one is first on the list.

Man of Honour
Best case for £25? I have a £25 voucher for amazon so don't want to go anymore, just want to use that

Only criteria is it offers protection for the edges (not worried about the screen) but be as thin/out of sight as possible, probably the wrong words to use, but I just don't want a case that ruins the look of the phone too much

Associate
Best case for £25? I have a £25 voucher for amazon so don't want to go anymore, just want to use that

Only criteria is it offers protection for the edges (not worried about the screen) but be as thin/out of sight as possible, probably the wrong words to use, but I just don't want a case that ruins the look of the phone too much

I can highly recomend the Incipio Frequency case, I think it's around the £17 mark on Amazon, looks nice, and a good grippy feel.

Though I didn't buy it specifically to protect the phone (just liked the look of it) I managed to throw my phone off my second floor balcony a couple of weeks ago onto gravel below... and the phone was fine, the Incipio case is a bit scuffed, but did one hell of a job absorbing the shock!

Man of Honour
I can highly recomend the Incipio Frequency case, I think it's around the £17 mark on Amazon, looks nice, and a good grippy feel.

Though I didn't buy it specifically to protect the phone (just liked the look of it) I managed to throw my phone off my second floor balcony a couple of weeks ago onto gravel below... and the phone was fine, the Incipio case is a bit scuffed, but did one hell of a job absorbing the shock!

That is quite smart, what's it like for dust and other stuff getting in the case? Just worried about it since the bumper fiasco

Associate
That is quite smart, what's it like for dust and other stuff getting in the case? Just worried about it since the bumper fiasco

It's a tight fitting case, so not noticed anything getting behind it which would cause scratches, I do take it off every so often though and give the phone and case a good wipe around, as it can get a bit dusty around the headphone & lightning connectors, but nothing that's going to cause damage.

Soldato
Any decent third-party lightning cables yet? Need one for my car and refuse to pay £15.

I bought a £2 one off the rain forest and it works fine!

Switcheasy Tones?

Soldato
knomo_front.jpg

I have to say, looking through some of the cases here, they are damn fugly.

I'm still using the Knomo one above since launch, and it's been fantastic. Apart from some of the leather pouches (which I don't find practical) like the Knomo, Sena and Joli, I've yet to find anything as nice. Phone is still in absolutely perfect condition too :)

Back
Top Bottom