The last game you completed, and rating (Console Edition)

Caporegime
Ratchet & Clank (PS4) - 9.9/10

That was just incredible. Loved almost every second of it (just knocked off 0.1 for some annoyance with the mag rail sequences). Incredible graphics, great characters, funny humour, fantastic weapons. Can’t wait to play Rift Apart. But going to see what the PS3 games on PS Now are like first. Shame that they’re missing the first entry in the “Future” series though.

Soldato
Control. The map is rubbish and a lack of objective marker didnt help. Sometimes it was hard to figure where to go, even when you read the signs so I ended up googling rather than running down lots of grey hallways repeatedly. The map didnt always display properly either - sometimes it only showed the place names.

At one point a door closed behind me in some generic hallway which seemed to be a bug and resulted in me spending ages trying to figure out how to get back to where I was. The sound also bugged out sometimes in cut scenes and I couldn't hear anything.

The combat was pretty solid and the story was ok. It was more fun once you get the powers. The maze part was probably the most fun. I felt it could have done a lot more with the building warping and things. All in all I'd give it an average 7. It didnt inspire me to buy the dlc. :p

7/10

Associate
Deathlopp - took ages to click with me, I very nearly gave up, but decided to start again and I'm so glad I did. I've no idea what was different this time around, but I loved it.

8/10

Soldato
Both on Xbox Series X.
Forza Horizon 5 - Riddled with various bugs, and too much is thrown at you re- cars and rewards, but still the car "feel" is decent and looks lovely. 6/10.
State of Decay 2 - the right amount of challenge and minimal crafting (I don't get on with too much crafting, hence not getting on with Dying Light 2). Absolutely loved this although now I have kind of done most everything with various playthroughs. 10/10

Soldato
Deaths Door - 9/10

I cannot praise this game enough, a true masterpiece of it's genre. The combat and progression was superb, the story was ok but the gameplay was amazing!

It's nice to see Death's Door getting some love. It was my fave game of 2021. Old skool Zelda with a bit of souls-like and a superb vibe/soundtrack. Check out Tails of Iron - despite being a different style of game, it captured me in the same way.

Man of Honour
Uncharted 1 Remastered - 8/10

OK, it’s shows it’s age, but what a great game. Love the soundtrack, love the characters and the setting. Must have been brilliant when first released.

Soldato
Control. Third time trying got further this time but I am so bored. Half way though it and I cannot go on. Yawn.
Got an hour or two in and sacked it off too. The story just confused me. The weapons were dull, as were the environments. The throw power was cool…and the destruction I guess.

Back
Top Bottom