The last game you completed, and rating (Console Edition)

Stellar Blade.. Great game, loved it... So much so that i am currently on my second play through. Missed loads on the original run through as it was a lot tougher, didnt even do any of the fishing.

Love the game, the aesthetic, the style and EVE... ;)

Stellar Blade.. Great game, loved it... So much so that i am currently on my second play through. Missed loads on the original run through as it was a lot tougher, didnt even do any of the fishing.

Love the game, the aesthetic, the style and EVE... ;)
Hell it and she is awesome. Great game!

Days Gone PS5 - 8/10

Picked up days gone on PS+ a few years ago but only just got round to playing it. Really impressed and wish I'd played it sooner. Solid if predictable story with some memorable, well developed characters but really satisfying gameplay. I particularly liked the focus on hordes rather than traditional boss fights which led to some proper frantic fights legging it around being chased by literally hundreds of enemies. The travel system was also really well done, and since its such a pretty game I enjoyed just riding from location to location rather than fast travel. 3rd act dragged a bit and felt a bit unnecessary but I think they were setting it up for a sequel which will sadly never come.

/Salsa

Last edited:
Just completed Psychonauts 2 on XSX, absolutely awesome.

Proper platformer with exceptionally high production value, really really enjoyable!

More of this pls Microsoft.

Finished the main campaign of Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora on the PS5 and I absolutely loved it. I am a fan of the franchise and the Ubisoft FarCry games in general so yeah that was heaven for me. Brilliant campaign/story and a stunning looking and sounding game. 9/10. I’d give it a 10 but can’t quite bring myself to go that far. Will keep playing to mop up some stuff and I’ll pick up the DLC when on discount.

Finished the main campaign of Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora on the PS5 and I absolutely loved it. I am a fan of the franchise and the Ubisoft FarCry games in general so yeah that was heaven for me. Brilliant campaign/story and a stunning looking and sounding game. 9/10. I’d give it a 10 but can’t quite bring myself to go that far. Will keep playing to mop up some stuff and I’ll pick up the DLC when on discount.

I started this over Christmas but only got a few missions in before moving onto other things. I bought myself a haul of new games and it was a case of too many sweets in the sweet shop. I started Baldur’s Gate 3 and that was the end of everything else for over 2 months! :p

Need to go back to Avatar as I’m a fan of the franchise also. Now I’ve done the Elden Ring DLC I’m at a loose end. Part way through Plague Tale Requiem currently but Avatar needs to be done before Christmas!

Control on the PS5. 8/10. Became samey towards the end but the maze sequence was brilliant.
Steamworld Heist II on the Switch. 9/10. I’m a huge fan of the SteamWorld series and it was great to get stuck in again. It’s much bigger than the first but I was hooked and finished it in a few days!

Back
Top Bottom