The last game you completed, and rating (Console Edition)

Soldato
Just finished the FFX HD remaster and even though it's now over 20 years old it's still a fantastic game although the chocobo race was even more differcult than I remember from back in the day.

Caporegime
Knack - 7/10

Not bad at all. A nice mixture of platforming and arena fighting. The only big gripe is the sheer number of times you have to play through to get all the unlockables.

For anyone that's played both, is Knack II better?

Soldato
The last of us and its dlc.

It was very repetitive. Tempted to try the second one. Is it full of horse riding or not
There’s horse riding at the start yeah for a few hours maybe depending on how slow or fast you take it. There’s also a small section later on. (Don’t want to say too much or it may spoil it)

Caporegime
Until Dawn 9/10

Fantastic adrenaline rush. I especially liked the use of the motion controls. I almost managed to keep the whole gang but it went boobs up right at the last minute and I lost three!

Soldato
Playing through this at the moment, how long did that take you?
70 odd hours to find everything. I wasn’t in a rush though so could probably do it a lot faster than that. I even collected all the items that don't give you achievements. Explored every inch of all the main island areas plus the new DLC island. Cleared all the fog in all locations using the travellers attire.

Man of Honour
Mass Effect 1 remaster.

Superb game, really enjoyed it a lot and it’s rare for your actions to have real and impactful consequences in games.

8/10

Last edited:
Associate
Hitman Trilogy.

Played the first one back when it released and for some reason never picked up 2 and 3. Decided to dive in with the trilogy being released on game pass. Properly brilliant. Because of how I played it, seems to work really well if you consider the trilogy as one complete game.

9/10.

Man of Honour
Hitman Trilogy.

Played the first one back when it released and for some reason never picked up 2 and 3. Decided to dive in with the trilogy being released on game pass. Properly brilliant. Because of how I played it, seems to work really well if you consider the trilogy as one complete game.

9/10.

I'm not sure whether to jump into Mass Effect 2 or play the first Hitman after Death's Gate.

Game Pass is simply amazing, and I haven't even touched any of the big first party single player games except for Psychonauts 2.

Back
Top Bottom