The last game you completed, and rating (Console Edition)

Man of Honour
Omno 7/10

A nice short adventure game to clean the palate before the next big game, but there’s no way I’d pay money for it.

Game Pass to the rescue again.

Soldato
Star Wars: Fallen Order (Series X) 8/10

Brilliant game, not sure why it took me so long to start it. Only minor downside was finding the way back to the ship when you worked the mission on each planet. Excited to see how the sequel shapes up whenever it might be.

Man of Honour
Star Wars: Fallen Order (Series X) 8/10

Brilliant game, not sure why it took me so long to start it. Only minor downside was finding the way back to the ship when you worked the mission on each planet. Excited to see how the sequel shapes up whenever it might be.

This was another Game Pass gem for me, I really enjoyed it too and would give it an 8.5. I do love Metroidvania games though so I'm probably a bit biased.

Soldato
Got to the end of Hitman 3 story at the weekend. Feel like I am cheating if i say I completed it though! Some of the locations I am as low as 12% complete. I liked it a lot and is the first stealth game I have persevered with. May play through some of the locations again but I'd like to play through 1 & 2 first so likelihood of going back to this is near zero. There is wonderful mix of brutality and comedy to some of the kills. Quite unique to me!
Very enjoyable although needed a guide in some places. 8/10

Man of Honour
FAR: Changing Tides

7.5/10

A super short "narrative" game that tells a story without any words. There is no way I would have ever bought this, and Game Pass delivers a unique experience yet again.

Man of Honour
Forbidden west - 9/10

Really enjoyed that, still plenty of side content to finish. A little buggy, but an impressive feat.

Guardians of the galaxy next I think. Then back to uncharted.

Caporegime
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition 9/10

Was about my fourth replay of this, still great fun. Must be a new addition to this version that if you max out skills, you get infinite ammo. Never noticed that before.

Soldato
Just finished playing through Far Cry 6 on Stadia. I'd give it a 6.8/10. Engaging and fun story, huge map, tons of side quests and different missions. Final mission was fun however the very end of it was a bit underwhelming when you come face to face with the main antagonist after many hours of ploughing through his armies and bases.

I hadn't played a Far Cry properly since Far Cry 3 so this was a nice point to jump back into it as I have read that FC6 isn't much different to 4 & 5 apart from the overall "theme" to the game, so i'm glad I hadn't played them (even though they are completely seperate stories).

Permabanned
Just finished playing through Far Cry 6 on Stadia. I'd give it a 6.8/10. Engaging and fun story, huge map, tons of side quests and different missions. Final mission was fun however the very end of it was a bit underwhelming when you come face to face with the main antagonist after many hours of ploughing through his armies and bases.

I hadn't played a Far Cry properly since Far Cry 3 so this was a nice point to jump back into it as I have read that FC6 isn't much different to 4 & 5 apart from the overall "theme" to the game, so i'm glad I hadn't played them (even though they are completely seperate stories).

Loved 4 couldn't get in to 5. Can someone tell me if 6 is more like 4 than 5

Back
Top Bottom