The last game you completed, and rating (Console Edition)

Associate
Gravel: Special Edition 8.5/10
Very cool arcade racer which has a good feel to it,similar to Dirt/Sega Rally.I
picked this up for £4 on eBay and even cheaper on the store. Played on Series X.

Caporegime
God of War 4 on the PS5 - dragged on a bit towards the end as I’ve been doing all the side missions etc. Overall a lot of fun, looking forward to Ragnarok coming out now. 9/10.

Soldato
It Takes Two.

9/10

Played through this with my non-gamer other half. Hands down some of the best fun I’ve had on a game, full stop.

Brilliant game. The art direction reminds me of old school 2d platformers. The locations and level designs are so varied and intelligent and the environments suck you in with their detail and styling. The chapter abilities keep gameplay feeling fresh and the required team work makes it a great local coop title.

Poignant story too.

Loses a mark for the helltower!! :p

hnnnggg - rage inducing!! Suffice to say those in the know will know what I mean!! I did it in the end but came close to going postal! Almost as maddening as the sand worm escape in Ori Will o’ the Wisps!! :D

Soldato
Elden Ring - 9.5/10

That game is a masterpiece.

Half a point off because some sections were a bit repetitive and because after finishing it I still don't really get the story. I'm nit picking though as the padding out was minimal considering the size of the world they've built.

Soldato
Ratchet & Clank 2 (PS3 version) - 8/10. A lot more polished than the first one which I completed the other week, much more varied and interesting level design, and nice to see where they began to introduce some of the staple R&C gameplay elements like levelling-up weapons (albeit only by one stage). A bit of an abrupt ending but the final boss fight was far more forgiving than the first one.

Caporegime
Dark Pictures Anthology - Little Hope - 4/10

I've not been this bored for quite a while. The monsters were pretty good and I loved the gory deaths but the game setting was a bit crap. I wanted to get it over and done with by the half way point.

Soldato
OP
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredders Revenge 8/10 played it in co op with xbox group of friends from here, had a blast playing it. Old school gaming at its finest

Soldato
Borderlands 3 - found story dull but really enjoyed gameplay and weapons and overall was fun

8.5/10 for me - rare for me to be engaged enough to complete a game

Soldato
Saints Row (reboot).
Barely started it never mind completed it. Awful game. Felt like something that was made 15 years ago. It uses down on the D-Pad to make your character duck! Why?!
3/10

Associate
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - another excellent JRPG from Monolith, which has had a number of UI/QoL and performance enhancements compared to its predecesor. However, I didn't find the story or characters to be as engaging as the previous installment and the final boss battle was poorly executed ( 1 hr+ of cutscenes and gameplay that have to be replayed from the start if you fail at any point ).
8/10

Man of Honour
Subnautica Beyond Zero

Enjoyed this one, although not quite as much as the first. Not the biggest fan of the on land stuff, nor did I like the main transport sub as much. It was also much less unnerving than the first. That said, it was good enough fun.

Permabanned
53 ac unity. 6/10 nothing new crap setting.

54 - dark pictures little hope 6/10 too slow and boring bad story with unlikeable characters.

55- stray 5/10 average indie game. Terrible bland location. Puzzles weren't even challenging. Some crap adventure crap when you get to town just meh.

56 - gta 5. 6/10 stale. Nothing new since it went 3d

Soldato
Surely you are trolling with that GTA comment? People are still playing it 10 years after release. A release which broke and still holds almost all sales records, not just for games but for media in general. :D

Back
Top Bottom