The last game you completed, and rating.

Associate
Starfield i suppose, i finished the main story and the major side quests so i suppose that counts. 7/10 for the reasons others have stated so won’t get back into it.

Jesus I can’t recall the last game i finished on PC before that. My library is festooned with unfinished games…. The old dawn of war games before they became the rubbish they are now. But the old ones… those were 8/9s. Actually probably one of the CoD games after that… Black Ops 2 i think? Another 7.

Caporegime
Sniper Elite 4 - 9/10

Massive fun mainly due to the huge, varied and extremely detailed maps. Easily spent an hour or more on each one exploring all the buildings and hidden passages. Reminded me very much of Deus Ex discovering all the different routes you could take to reach the objectives.

So a lot to live up to then with Sniper Elite 5 which is next. Really hopes it’s as good!

Last edited:

ne0

ne0

Associate
SpiderMan - Miles Morales
7.5/10

Good
Amazing graphics, especially with HDR
Satisfying combat with some awesome boss battles
Likeable characters that get you invested in the story

Bad
It's too short for a full price game - took me 9 hours including some side missions.
It crashed more than any game I've played for a long time.

Would have given it a 9 if not for the Bad stuff.

Caporegime
Talos Principle II - 9/10

Much better than the first game. There were no convoluted recording/playback antics this time, thank goodness. The biomes were just amazing in terms of artwork. It was like a cross between Myst+Riven (from what I can remember of them). All the puzzles were fair, I had to look up some solutions because I wasn't giving them 100% attention. It was easy to see what I had been doing wrong. Well worth another playthrough in the future, when I have a better PC and can switch Global Illumation on.

Associate
This Bed We Made - 8/10

Nice little indie game id never heard of until it came out this week i think. Set in a hotel in the 50's where youre a maid cleaning rooms and snooping on guests putting clues together you find in the rooms. Dont read the next part if you ever want to play as its quite short...

in the end i covered up a load of evidence that might have pointed towards a couple of lesbians murdering one of their husbands so they could live a free life together <3. Then i became one myself with the hotel receptionist. Good times, except for the dead guy.

Associate
Detroit: Become Human 9/10

The quality of the story and voice acting in this games is excellent, you can tell the dev's really put some thought into this game, the choices and options are so vast that my self and a colleague might as well be playing different games as we have been having a totally different experience.
plays really well on the steamdeck also

Soldato
Detroit: Become Human 9/10

The quality of the story and voice acting in this games is excellent, you can tell the dev's really put some thought into this game, the choices and options are so vast that my self and a colleague might as well be playing different games as we have been having a totally different experience.
plays really well on the steamdeck also

I really enjoy this type of game, I often play them with a friend as well, and we do like couch co-op swap controllers between us (I played this on the PS5).

There are some other good games in this genre but I think that Detroit nailed the sci-fi stuff really well.

Things like The Quarry, Until Dawn, and the Dark Pictures games are good but they're more horror-esque.

Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls are earlier games from Detroit producer, they're a little rougher around the edges but good to play all the same.

Life is Strange was fun as well, there are a few in that series.

ne0

ne0

Associate
Robocop: Rogue City

8/10

Grew up in the 80's so naturally love the first film. Devs nailed it with this game. You do feel the 'AA' ness but overall the graphics and gameplay are awesome with only a few nitpicks.

If you love Robocop then I don't see how you can't love this game.

Associate
Sekiro - PC
8/10 - brilliant game with some really frustrating flaws mainly due to control/camera issues, and having to repeat areas just to get to bosses again.
Some of the bosses are ....

Was my first from software game and wondering if dark/demon souls are as frustrating

Last edited:
Soldato
I just smashed out the 2019 Modern Warfare campaign over the weekend on realism difficulty. On OLED, (I'm on a LG C2), this was a totally different experience and is for sure up there in one of my all time favorite action campaigns. Realism makes it much slower and punishing for making silly mistakes, it really makes it feel engaging.

Oh, rating... 10/10

Last edited:
Soldato
Colony ship - 8.5/10

Fantastic game, had it since early access and had a blast. So many options and methods to complete, can play entire game without killing anyone and using speak skills, or go full gun-ho. No real bugs I found, though benefit of early access.

Well worth a try if you like the genera imo.

Caporegime
Colony ship - 8.5/10

Fantastic game, had it since early access and had a blast. So many options and methods to complete, can play entire game without killing anyone and using speak skills, or go full gun-ho. No real bugs I found, though benefit of early access.

Well worth a try if you like the genera imo.

Never heard of it but the Steam page makes it look very interesting. Added to wishlist. :p

Associate
Starfield 3/10

Oh my word, what a steaming pile of horse manure Bethesda. WTF.

I started hating the game after about 20 hours once I realised it was a failure. Once I actually finished it I just sat there and shook my head in disgust and disbelief at how bad it turned out to be.

I paid for early access too. Absolutely gutted about that.
I lasted about 2 hrs, bought a months xbox to try it, maybe I should have tryed longer but would proberly have to upgrade the computor.

Back
Top Bottom