The Last of Us (HBO, from Creator of Chernobyl) - No game spoilers please

1st season was a massive let down, the 2nd game is trash so wont be watching this one.

I haven't played the games, so for me the 1st season is amazing.
What really struck me is that much of the content is not really the sort of stuff you would normally find me watching, but I was on the edge of my seat the entire season.
Certainly will be watching the 2nd, hoping it will be as great.

I think it looks great. It seems like they'll be following the plot of the second game which will be interesting.

I remember finishing the part 2 and just feeling emotionally exhausted (in a good way). I'm hoping season 2 can capture that.

Incredibly excited for Season 2 - the first season was excellent and I have high hopes for Season 2.

Haven't watched the trailers (often find they give too much away even though I've completed both games) but do we think/know if the Season will cover all of the second game?

Incredibly excited for Season 2 - the first season was excellent and I have high hopes for Season 2.

Haven't watched the trailers (often find they give too much away even though I've completed both games) but do we think/know if the Season will cover all of the second game?
I haven't double checked this but am sure I heard that they plan to turn Part 2 in to seasons 2 and 3.

I thought the first season started decent but I had lost a fair amount of interest by the end, to the point where I just stopped caring about it or any of the characters. I think I'm done with anything zombie-themed nowadays, it's just an objectively dull and comically overdone theme. Maybe if I cared about the games beforehand then i'd have appreciated it more

Last edited:
Nice to see it's coming back. I did feel the 1st season was a little flat. Not intriguing though even without much going on, or event he characters developing much. Still very watchable though.

Like millions of us watching, I haven't played the games or give much of a toss about them. It's no different from short stories, books or plays that are adapted for the screen. The majority of people watching won't have seen or read the original material or even care.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom