The Last of Us Part II

Man of Honour
Awesome - did either of you post links here for others to benefit from?

Apologies for trying to help the community.

No, I have said many times to pre order the day it goes live on Amazon, and then you pay the minimum price that it is available for between the pre order day and launch. It's been available to pre order on Amazon for something like a year.

I don't monitor the prices so I have no idea what day it was available for that price.

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
Awesome - did either of you post links here for others to benefit from?

Apologies for trying to help the community.

Can't remember, it's so long ago but I never implied it for you to not give people notice it's up but I was hoping it was going to be out near Christmas for the dark days of winter. February is so far away now. :/

Soldato
Time to get through a few games, replay part one for the umpteenth time and then sink my teeth into this. :D

See, I loved the original but I tried to play it again a few times and stopped every time, got around an hour or two in and gave up. I preferred it as a story experience than a gaming one.

Soldato
See, I loved the original but I tried to play it again a few times and stopped every time, got around an hour or two in and gave up. I preferred it as a story experience than a gaming one.
Leaving it long enough between each play through I get sucked into the story like I did the first time. Playing it on different difficulty levels helps too. I'd say that it's definitely a better story experience than a gameplay one, but I'm hoping part 2 improves on the gameplay (it has to surely) and the story is just as epic.

Soldato
that’s what I’m planning to do as there’s bound to be a 4K60 version of this game on the new hardware

The thought of having to dodge spoilers (major or minor) for that long would pain me. Day one buy for me and if it appears in remastered form later down the line on the PS5 so be it.

I don't think having a remastered PS4 game at launch would help sell consoles though, people generally want new stuff and it's the die-hard PS fans who will be buying on day one, most of whom will already have played it.

Back
Top Bottom