The Last of Us Part II

Soldato
Might just be me but whilst I was mega hyped for this as I loved the first one with the delays this as had and just feel like it's been in development forever my hype is fading away.

Pre order for it's been cancelled

V F

V F

Soldato
Might just be me but whilst I was mega hyped for this as I loved the first one with the delays this as had and just feel like it's been in development forever my hype is fading away.

Pre order for it's been cancelled

I've had it on pre-order since 19 June 2018.

Soldato
Though it yonks ago but imo they want this to be ps5 launch title but won't say that

It's been built as a PS4 game first and foremost and it'll sell literally millions more copies as a PS4 game. This is ultimately down to supply chain issues and not being able to get physical stock made and shipped to where it needs to be.

Soldato
FF7 remake is shipping fine though?

It won't have been affected to nearly the same extent though. TLOU2 hasn't even gone gold yet, they're still working on it from home from what I gather via Twitter.

Personally I'm preparing myself for a release in August or September when hopefully some of the restrictions on travel, work and retailers will have been relaxed somewhat. Anything earlier would be a bonus.

Soldato
It's been built as a PS4 game first and foremost and it'll sell literally millions more copies as a PS4 game. This is ultimately down to supply chain issues and not being able to get physical stock made and shipped to where it needs to be.
Could still launch with PS5, they may release a PS4 version at the same time.

To say it's delayed with no new date in mind doesn't make sense unless it's hitting PS5.

They had given a new date when they delayed it before so why not now?

There is more to this than covid19 causing the delay imo

Soldato
Could still launch with PS5, they may release a PS4 version at the same time.

To say it's delayed with no new date in mind doesn't make sense unless it's hitting PS5.

They had given a new date when they delayed it before so why not now?

There is more to this than covid19 causing the delay imo

I think the staggering level of uncertainty in which we currently find ourselves globally is more than enough to warrant delaying a game indefinitely. I imagine it'll be a case of figuring out a launch date once they know when the physical production can start, when retailers can actually open and when people are allowed to leave their homes to go and buy it.

Soldato
I think the staggering level of uncertainty in which we currently find ourselves globally is more than enough to warrant delaying a game indefinitely. I imagine it'll be a case of figuring out a launch date once they know when the physical production can start, when retailers can actually open and when people are allowed to leave their homes to go and buy it.
I'm aware of the uncertainty etc but as pointed out above final fantasy shipped.

It is what it is, Im sure the game will be amazing when it does eventually land

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I might just skip this on my PS4 Pro and play it on a PS5. Depends on how long the delay is as I would not mind playing it now and then again in a couple of years on the PS5 once they release a complete edition with all dlc.

Associate
I’m glad that this thread has turned into a Coronavirus discussion, as I was beginning to feel that I wasn’t getting enough of that elsewhere :D

Back
Top Bottom