The Last of Us Remake | March 28th 2023

Man of Honour
I cannot wait for this, knew it had to come to PC but not this soon lol. I have forgotten a lot of the first game bso am welcoming the remake with the new stuff and being able to play it on PC hardware now in ultra wide. The TV show is set to premier in 2023, so if the remake builds up hype as the TV show and game stories are said to align, this could prove good for the TV series too I guess.

Man of Honour
OP
Considering that next gen console hardware is what these remakes are aimed at initially, it's par for the course that they run great (so far) on PC hardware too given recent releases so I'm all for it and confident. Plus it's Naughty Dog so it can't go wrong :p

Soldato
Spiderman and TLOU in the same year? That's fantastic news. Hopefully they'll up the porting to be more in line with releases.

Some fantastic games to be looking forward to. Days Gone was a great release as was Gods of War and Horizon. I think Unchartered is releasing soon.

At this rate I'm going to be buying quite a few of them, maybe not directly on release until we're sure of the quality but certainly on a deal via CDKeys or what have you.

M.

Soldato
Is Days Gone better later on? After 6 hours I got a bit bored of the repetition so uninstalled lol.
Yes. It takes time to get good as the game plays out in 3 phases.

At the start you’re limited in weapons, abilities and a barely useable bike that runs out of fuel every 5secs.

At some point you’ll transition to a place near a large lake and things change from then onwards as you’ll have access to better stuff. Hang on - it’s a brilliant game but you can see where corners have been cut and rushed.

I’m playing Last of Us 2 atm on the PS5. Bored out of my skull through compared to the first game.

Soldato
I tried replaying Last of Us Remastered recently on my PS5. It didn’t go well…after playing and enjoying the world detail in Days Gone it just felt stale.

Had to keep reminding myself that Last of Us is a PS3 title at the end of the day.

Soldato
I cannot wait for this, knew it had to come to PC but not this soon lol. I have forgotten a lot of the first game bso am welcoming the remake with the new stuff and being able to play it on PC hardware now in ultra wide. The TV show is set to premier in 2023, so if the remake builds up hype as the TV show and game stories are said to align, this could prove good for the TV series too I guess.

Coming to PC? oh yes!!!! Prepare to cry!!

Soldato
I started this on the PS4, but like everything else on the console, have dropped it since getting an ultrawide monitor.

Gaming on a console pales in comparison, and until Sony bring one out that supports UW means the PS4 will be my last one.

So yeah, will be looking forward to this.

Back
Top Bottom