The Liverpool Club Thread. **No Spoilers**

Man of Honour
Scan shows that Manes injury is only muscle related, not expected to be out for long but will miss the match against Burnley this weekend. Would like to see Grujic as his replacement as Grujic was pretty impressive in the preseason games.

Don
OP
I don't think Mane is completely ruled out of the weekend but either way it's a relief that it's not a long term thing.

Don
OP
Liverpool fans have a long long history of liking issues to be kept behind closed doors rather than being made public, so Sakho really isnt helping his cause with stuff like this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-Liverpool-boss-says-isn-t-ready-action.html

Regardless of the fans, Klopp won't put up with this. Whenever you hear Klopp speak it's always about the team and how everybody is part of that team whether they're in the starting 11 or not. This isn't a new thing with Sakho either - people probably don't remember he stormed off when he wasn't in the squad for the Everton game in his first season.

When he's good he's very good but he's far too inconsistent to put up with his nonsense, not that I think Klopp would put up with any players nonsense.

Man of Honour
Regardless of the fans, Klopp won't put up with this. Whenever you hear Klopp speak it's always about the team and how everybody is part of that team whether they're in the starting 11 or not. This isn't a new thing with Sakho either - people probably don't remember he stormed off when he wasn't in the squad for the Everton game in his first season.

When he's good he's very good but he's far too inconsistent to put up with his nonsense, not that I think Klopp would put up with any players nonsense.

He has had problems with other managers in the past as well and to be fair, from what I have seen of him Klopp strikes me as someone who would be very easy to get on with. If Sakho is having issues with him and has had issues with managers in the past, you have to wonder if the problem isnt multiple managers but the player himself.

Soldato
Coming in here as a Chelsea fan....

Just a quick kudos to everything Liverpool thus far this season. Good attractive football, no cheating, fast pace and every player giving Klopp 100%

Most people on these boards know I despise Liverpool but at the moment, I just can't!

What a player Hendo is turning in to as well....

Man of Honour
Coming in here as a Chelsea fan....

Just a quick kudos to everything Liverpool thus far this season. Good attractive football, no cheating, fast pace and every player giving Klopp 100%

Most people on these boards know I despise Liverpool but at the moment, I just can't!

What a player Hendo is turning in to as well....

Fear not Brother.
Before the season is out they will reignite your antipathy, they are still Liverpool.

Back
Top Bottom