The Liverpool Club Thread. **No Spoilers**

Soldato
I dont really know what to do with Nunez, I like his chaotic nature but his finishing is so wild and erratic. IF he was young, like 20 or 21 , then I would hold out hope that his finishing will become more clinical with time but he is 25 next month, he isnt a young player now which makes me feel that how he is now is how he will always be. Truth be told, he doesnt excite me as a striker as much as the idea of Danns does, plus Danns is young enough to be mouldable.

On the subject of front lines, if there is any truth to the Barca rumours for Diaz, then we should let him go, Diaz isnt quite providing what we want from the left, let him go and buy Summerville from Leeds , who can be had pretty cheap, to take his place on the left.

In an ideal world I'd also like Wirtz (not likely possible) and Koopmeiners (quite likely possible) and at the back I'd like Geertruida because of his versatility as he can play across the entire back line.
I think he (Nunez) looks better coming from wide. Geertruida would be very nice, still not sold on Summerville myself, feels like he needs longer at a club like Leeds. Wonder if there's any truth to the Ederson rumors. oh and Bakayoko as the salah replacement please.

Last edited:
Associate
Really shocked to hear Alan Hansen is in such a bad way, he was one of the voices of football growing up in the 90s/2000s. Hope he makes a full recovery.

Mad to think he only got 26 caps for Scotland given his illustrious playing career.

Associate
This is all true, I think the miller/mcleish partnership also had a big part to play in keeping him out the side. Can't imagine it, Aberdeen centre half pairing keeping Liverpool captain out of the team! Different times....

Back
Top Bottom