The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power (Prime)

Soldato
Soldato

TBF from the trailers everyone said it'll look gorgeous but it's the script everyone is expecting to be bad, which both of those headlines cover.

Soldato
yeeeeah...wasn't he the guy that gave cowboy bepop 9/10. Oh and he also gave she hulk 9/10. I'd have been shocked if he didn't give it 9/10, guy clearly likes trash, either that or he enjoys getting paid :D

Soldato
TBF from the trailers everyone said it'll look gorgeous but it's the script everyone is expecting to be bad, which both of those headlines cover.
yeah, more trickling in say the same. Pretty to look at, boring to watch. Although it's funny seeing Bezos's own paper rip it as dull

Associate
yeeeeah...wasn't he the guy that gave cowboy bepop 9/10. Oh and he also gave she hulk 9/10. I'd have been shocked if he didn't give it 9/10, guy clearly likes trash, either that or he enjoys getting paid :D
A lot of reviewers these days will give something a good review if it hits all the right virtue buttons - regardless of the actual quality .

Soldato
I've noticed that all the sites/critics that are giving it good reviews are all using the same buzzwords and phrases, almost like they've been given cue cards of what to say.

V F

V F

Soldato

This chap seemed to enjoy the first two episodes.

0:08. I thought that was Marton Csokas. Apparently not. He was Celeborn in the movies. Oh, Peter Mullan is in this. One of the Death Eaters from Part 1 and 2 Harry Potter Deathly Hallows.

My god no. Lenny Henry. I cannot get my image of him from Chef away from serious acting.

Caporegime
I've noticed that all the sites/critics that are giving it good reviews are all using the same buzzwords and phrases, almost like they've been given cue cards of what to say.
Do you have any evidence of this ever happening before with a big TV show or movie recently?

A few people in this sub forum keep randomly spouting buzzwords and phrases in a multitude of threads. You know things like woke, m she u , Mary Sue, orange coloured pills, some other stuff.

Who is providing their cue cards?
Obviously anyone with more than one functioning brain cell knows that there's no need to mention that an opinion on an event that has not yet taken place is by its very nature - speculative. But of course that doesn't stop the pedantic moron from gleefully pointing that out, thinking they're being clever is some way.

:)

What sort of world do these people live in?

So, no-one is allowed to discuss forthcoming sporting events, the climate crisis, inter-stellar space travel, the economy, elections, future scientific breakthroughs because they haven't happened yet...?

What fun.

:D
Be honest. What would have to be in the show for it to change the type of posts you have in this thread. Or is it fair to say your opinion is already formed and we can look forward to the same types of posts for the next 8-9 weeks.

rp2000

Soldato

Bit like how all the Oxford shills came out spouting the same phrases and how the "influencer" shows were all virtuually identical...

It's almost like its scripted...Stepford shills, Stepford influencers, Stepford critics...

Back
Top Bottom