The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power (Prime)

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Again they've played fast and loose with the timeline as it shouldn't awaken until well in to the third age. It was the dwarves under Durin VI that awoke it, not Durin III.
Yeah that's what I thought too. Gandalf specifically said that the Dwarves of Moria dug too deep that woken the Balrog. So Balon needs to become King before Moria falls?

Caporegime
I think the series has got better and better as the series has gone on, and that definitely had the strongest Galadriel scenes so far.

Obviously Isildur survives so I guess that swerve is aimed at people not familiar with the lore.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Enjoyed this week’s episode, again best one so far.

Had some humour this time around - Lenny’s line was great :D

At this point it does seem that the earlier episodes were too slow. I make the same point for perhaps the third time: this is a curse of TV shows. Characters do not need screen time to have character. They just need to have engaging moments.

Also calling that ‘star man’ is Elronds’s dad :o :D

Associate
Doesn't an elf survive getting half their face burnt by a dragon at some point? And isn't this a TV show with magic and different races etc... Most people died from what I can remember. You are also forgetting she had the best armour going, plot armour! :p

Back
Top Bottom