• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Medium supports RT for both AMD and Mvidia at launch

Caporegime
And these are the specs required without ray tracing :confused:

High

• Performance: 1440p/30fps
  • Graphic Settings: High Preset
  • GeForce Card: RTX 2060 Super
  • AMD Card: AMD 5700 XT
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-9600 or AMD Ryzen 7 3700 X
  • Memory: 16 GB
  • Storage: 50 GB SSD
Ultra

Wccftech’s Most Anticipated Horror Games of 2021 – The Nightmare Continues

• Performance: 2160p/30fps
  • Graphic Settings: High Preset
  • GeForce Card: RTX 2080 8GB or RTX 3060 Ti
  • AMD Card: AMD RX 6800 16 GB
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-9700 or AMD Ryzen 7 3700 X
  • Memory: 16 GB
  • Storage: 50 GB SSD

Game is nothing special looking, that and it's linear/not in a big open world...... so looking like another unoptimised game :o

Soldato
I hadn't heard of it until today.

No DLSS 2.0?
The IP is unknown so it's doubtful Nvidia would invest marketing funds into it at this stage. If the game is successful and there's a sequel that might get attract funding from the green team. The developers could build it in but that's still extra time and money that has to be spent to implement it at the end of day someone has to pay for it and given the limited audience invertibly Nvidia are the ones picking up the tab.

If Nvidia could somehow reconfigure it's hardware so dlss could be programmed for at the front end i.e via the drivers that could be a game changer.

Soldato
OP
Still possibility that the performance is only bad on Nvidia cards, maybe. I've tried to find AMD benchmarks, but as you may know, there are very few AMD cards in people's hands so it will take a while for those benchmarks to come out.

Caporegime
Looks to be **** optimised for pc if consoles are doing just as good of a job or better.....

Game looks mediocre at best and people who keep saying because two game worlds are rendering, from what has been said/shown, this isn't all the time and is limited to certain scenes.... plus other games have done this before, granted maybe not quite the same level i.e. titanfall 2, dishonoured 2

Man of Honour
Looks a bit boring to me

Doesn’t look that impressive to need such demanding hardware either.

It’s not what it looks like, it’s the gameplay design that taxes the hardware I.e. the two planes of existence.

Looks to be **** optimised for pc if consoles are doing just as good of a job or better.....

Game looks mediocre at best and people who keep saying because two game worlds are rendering, from what has been said/shown, this isn't all the time and is limited to certain scenes.... plus other games have done this before, granted maybe not quite the same level i.e. titanfall 2, dishonoured 2

Not in this way they didn’t, they transported you to a separate level above/below you. These both exist in the same place at the same time with both shown on screen. I’m looking forward to it, cyberpunk looked like it would be amazing and it turned out to be hugely average.

And these are the specs required without ray tracing :confused:

Game is nothing special looking, that and it's linear/not in a big open world...... so looking like another unoptimised game :o

If there’s one thing I’m tired of are copy and paste ‘open’ worlds. Give me more story driven focussed experiences like Hellblade and Plague tale.

Caporegime
Yeah tbf, I was really interested in it and would have given it a shot regardless of the perf. but as soon as I seen that you have no control over the camera i.e. weird angles etc. then I was like nope, not touching now :p

Associate
It’s not what it looks like, it’s the gameplay design that taxes the hardware I.e. the two planes of existence.

Not in this way they didn’t, they transported you to a separate level above/below you. These both exist in the same place at the same time with both shown on screen. I’m looking forward to it, cyberpunk looked like it would be amazing and it turned out to be hugely average.

If there’s one thing I’m tired of are copy and paste ‘open’ worlds. Give me more story driven focussed experiences like Hellblade and Plague tale.
This.

Back
Top Bottom