* The Metal Thread *

Soldato
New Arch Enemy - The music almost sounds like Dragonforce for most of the song. In fact I only like the small 3:00 to 3:50 section as an "Anthem of Rebellion" listener. Vocally there;s very little difference in the sound between Angela and the new girl (so bad at names) but how well they can still sound like that Live is always the deal breaker and Angela was great Live.

Associate
I've only listened to about half of the new Iced Earth album and like it quite a bit this far. And I don't tend to listen to them a lot at all usually. I've also listened quite a bit to Powerwolf's live album from last year :) :p They were a very good surprise when I saw them supporting Epica last year. Good band with some pretty good songs

Soldato
First time

ahh shame you dont like Entombed, that album is part of the birth of Death Metal, and their best work with 'Clandestine' a close second
i quite like king diamond and Judas Priest is completely missing from my collection in physical format. i really need to grab a few of their albums to add[/MEDIA][/QUOTE]

Associate
Been watching a few of the streams from Wacken the last days before going to work. Status Quo was a quite catchy set, now I'm checking out Heaven Shall Burn, a band I know by name but not musically but they are doing a pretty alright impression this far.

Back
Top Bottom