* The Metal Thread *

Sgarrista
Commissario
Ooooooh! Freedom Call! Such a fun band, only seen them once but that was such a fun show, not the flashiest band or biggest stage show but a great fun atmosphere :)

Yes!!!!!!!! Im so glad someone else has experienced this. They really seem to just want to have and give a really fun good time.

Associate
Yes!!!!!!!! Im so glad someone else has experienced this. They really seem to just want to have and give a really fun good time.

It was a really really fun show. I think the singer/frontman from Freedom Call actually call it "happy metal" at times :D He seems to be a really cool nice guy too (one of my friends have met him a few times). I saw them 2 years ago I think it is (could be 3) at the Underworld in London and at one stage of their show I saw the singer from their supporting band (PowerQuest) out in the crowd rocking it out :D :p

EDIT: how the **** did I miss that they released a new album last year???

Soldato
Have listened to this a few times now and I'm hooked. Oriental black metal is a bit of a niche (guess old Sigh kind of qualify) but this is very well done.

Associate

Just thought I would tell you that my ticket to see Freedom Call in end of the month arrived a few days back :) Going to be a great time :) And they are coming back with Primal Fear in the autumn.

Back
Top Bottom