The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot !!...

Not sure if there's some hacking going on but I just had my defences breached and two things I noticed, he didn't kill all the mobs and ran through several mob agro zones without setting the mobs off.

There are probably exploits and some kind of hack's but sadly it's something every game has to deal with.

I had one replay of someone looting my castle, they were practically dead before they reached the end room with no health pots and no time left, then the replay ends in error and he somehow managed to loot me.

Not sure if there's some hacking going on but I just had my defences breached and two things I noticed, he didn't kill all the mobs and ran through several mob agro zones without setting the mobs off.

Remember it's beta, could be a bug as there's still a few which pop up. Just report it if you are worried.

Make sure in the agro zones you've place can't bypass by walking next to the wall on the edge of the zone.

I'll put some directional sign posts up for you next time mate :p

Yeah never gotten myself quite so confused in a castle before lol Honestly I could have sworn I'd been there before..

to be honest if they didn't allow you to "see" mobs through the walls I'd have probably been in there most of the day!

playerloot.jpg

Another one, off a level 12 player castle (had the dragon at the end which dropped this) I really do think player castles with boss mobs have far more chance of dropping decent loot than farm castles, this is my 9th epic this week, only 3rd I can actually use (rest were all Mage loot).

playerloot.jpg

Another one, off a level 12 player castle (had the dragon at the end which dropped this) I really do think player castles with boss mobs have far more chance of dropping decent loot than farm castles, this is my 9th epic this week, only 3rd I can actually use (rest were all Mage loot).

Very slow attack speed so I'd hold off on selling your current weapon as this might infact reduce your dps when clicking quickly.

playerloot.jpg

I got the same drop off a lvl 14 derp farm.

I do have some magic find boosts though, then running farms are way more efficient.

Slower the attack speed the better, the attack speed only effects your standard auto attack and not your abilities so low damage high speed will hit the same speed more or less (but weaker) than slow speed high damage, as long as you mix up your attacks well.

Someone attacked me 5 times before winning, and got much more than he lost, doesn't make sense how it works really.

Also can you add SneakyBear to the player list please?

Need someone to test out my first castle room to make sure I've set it up correctly...(Silent_OcUK). Rest of castle is the same but feel free to try and finish it etc

I've also found a game breaking bug. Anyway to report it without using the forums?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom