The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot !!...

Just been reading the forums, does seem odd that they don't intend to have a wipe before release but guess there isn't much harm in avoiding it if they fix exploits tbh it's not like direct competition.

paincutter.jpg

just dropped off a Derp whilst playing my archer :)

No I've had a few, been trying random peoples castles out, rarely break the time limit but have been enjoying the ones which aren't full of bloomin boss mobs!

Had 5 or 6 but from memory only been able to use 2 of them including that one, had 1 mage one which I kept for a while as it was a very nice low level weapon but decided I wanted the cash.. all 50g !! :)

I might try farming tonight, check out "Abyss" his is quite fun with the knight, not so much with the Archer which is the guy I'm trying to level.

I'll keep plugging away with the Archer on random castles, have died a few times since I swapped my bow out and the new one doesn't shoot through mobs on the default attack :(

Yeah Archer definitely not as good as I initially thought, I was level 8 on him before even starting the Knight, then the Knight his level 14 before the Archer hits 9!

Capped on my Knight until I can upgrade my castle which is going to be a LONG time due to the various upgrades required :(

Be careful you have enough space in your chests before selling stuff, I just lost 5k gp as my chest didn't have enough space and I thought I was just about to get enough to upgrade my castle heart :(

Keep coming across dragons in people's castles at the end. Only way I've found to beat him with my Lv9 archer is to hide behind a gold/mana well and plink away at it as it clips through the well and can't hit me. Hardly a clean way, but there's no way I can take it one on one. Even with the plink strategy it takes about a minute of constant attacking and skills to take it down :(

Keep coming across dragons in people's castles at the end. Only way I've found to beat him with my Lv9 archer is to hide behind a gold/mana well and plink away at it as it clips through the well and can't hit me. Hardly a clean way, but there's no way I can take it one on one. Even with the plink strategy it takes about a minute of constant attacking and skills to take it down :(

Not much you can do tbh. Just wait till you fight the other two boss's haha!

Back
Top Bottom