The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot !!...

Soldato
Was farming a guy called ChaiN's castle, its full of Derp IV and is level 16 or so, I happened to be one of many who had a run during his non-shield period. :D

Soldato
Some of the trolls don't like it, hence they post unhelpful comment sin any F2P threads on OCUK.

No idea what their problem is, this isn't a pay to win game, in fact you can't "win" the game at all..

Soldato
This is about the only free 2 play game I've played that isn't pay 2 win, anyone who isn't mentally handicapped can get everything in the game through small amounts of grinding. It's not like Planetside where it takes you a year to get a slightly better gun because they are so tight with the freemium currency and throws so many advantages at you for microtransactions.

Permabanned
This is about the only free 2 play game I've played that isn't pay 2 win, anyone who isn't mentally handicapped can get everything in the game through small amounts of grinding. It's not like Planetside where it takes you a year to get a slightly better gun because they are so tight with the freemium currency and throws so many advantages at you for microtransactions.

Planetside isn't that bad tbh. The other weapons aren't really upgrades from stock apart from the rockets on aircraft maybe, the upgrades are all done through certs so you can't pay 2 win in that aspect.

Soldato
OP
I hate my characters haha !!!! currently sitting around level 11 they both do between 80-100 DPS which even low level snotters are laughing at when I approach them !!

Soldato
Some big changes coming tomorrow, so hold off on your upgrades if you can.. (though if you are planning any purchases from the blacksmith, do it now before they change from selling purples, to golds)

Associate
I looted 19080 gold from somebodies castle yesterday, sadly I was in 19k already and had 20 something max capacity. :p

Feel free to prove me wrong, but you can only loot 10% of a players current treasure. So if you looted 19k, that would mean they'd have about 190k? Which I might add is impossible as the cap is 60k per type.

http://mqel.gamepedia.com/Gold_Storage
http://mqel.gamepedia.com/Life_Force_Storage

The max you can steal providing they have 60k is 6k of each......

Associate
If 60k is the cap, then why do some of the higher level blacksmithing items, cost over 250k?

Rank 6 Castle Heart = 144k
Rank 7 Castle Heart = 252k

No idea, I'm just going from the current pages available regarding the range of upgrades for the different buildings (as per links) and the max storage (providing pages is up to date with current patch?)

Soldato
Planetside isn't that bad tbh. The other weapons aren't really upgrades from stock apart from the rockets on aircraft maybe, the upgrades are all done through certs so you can't pay 2 win in that aspect.

Ah, must have misinterpreted the cash shop, but I'm sure you could buy better armors and weapons with certs and gold? Plus skip past certain grinding walls. All I was using PS2 for was a comparison to show how good this games payment model is.

World of Tanks & Marvel: Avengers Alliance would have been great examples of horrible business models.

Feel free to prove me wrong, but you can only loot 10% of a players current treasure. So if you looted 19k, that would mean they'd have about 190k? Which I might add is impossible as the cap is 60k per type.

http://mqel.gamepedia.com/Gold_Storage
http://mqel.gamepedia.com/Life_Force_Storage

The max you can steal providing they have 60k is 6k of each......

Well 19k was what I looted, go and loot ChaiN yourself to see. Pretty sure it's 20% as well.

Last edited:
Soldato
Got 19K in the bank if anyone wants to raid me about 4am.. Not fussed about losing some as I had to buy potions to free up space earlier lol

Edit: scratch that after reading about the smithy changes I dropped some cash on a new crossbow!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Got 19K in the bank if anyone wants to raid me about 4am.. Not fussed about losing some as I had to buy potions to free up space earlier lol

Edit: scratch that after reading about the smithy changes I dropped some cash on a new crossbow!

Damn you !! I was about to come smash your,...erm ... front doors in !!! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom