The New Cases Gallery

here's the idle temps

ws4j8y.jpg

Is it your motherboard that lets you view the CPU Power consumption?

Built this yesterday, and will continue to add to it for a few months to come (need to replace that 8800GT at some point!).

Although I've been building PCs now for years, this is the first 'proper' case I've had, and the first time I've been able to do some proper cable management. Came out quite well :D

127733956125.jpg

127733960546.jpg

12773395223.jpg

In the process of uploading these pics, I've noticed that I've not put the RAM in the dual channel slots :rolleyes:

Is that AC Freezer 64 Pro cooling the Phenom II X6 1055T adequately?

Not under load the cpu is running at about 37c - I haven't checked it after/during a gaming session yet.

I'm probably going to replace the cooler anyway, it's in the way of the RAM slots (doubt that I can get a module in slot two without it touching part of the fan cage)

Last edited:
I have that board, it is a nice board. I'm interested to see how far it will take my 965BE C2, but not until I get it running right. It's crashed a few times... :(

I've recently purchased the Titan Xenomorph, and i've just been doing a bit of tweeking about, with the cables, adding in a new HD and also adding a Sound Card.

I plan to purchase a lighting kit, and also add a window to the side panel, as you can probably tell, i'm new to modifying computers and tbh, new to touching the insides of them xD

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

I moved the HD's around, and tried to tidy the cables up in there.

DSC00044.jpg

I needed to move both switches to control the fans to the same region, so i only have to take off one side of the case to control them, so i stook them with tape to the side of the case xD

I'll add more images of my computer when i finally get the lighting sorted and hopefully get a window put in the side of it.

Hey Graigsup, that's how we all start out. People aren't suddenly born with the ability to "tinker".

Feel the fear and do it

MY forever changing corsair 800d.
Managed to squeeze thermochill pa 120.3 rad + pa120.1 rad + Feser 120.1 rad in the small case. only using 1 pump 655 still loads of flow.
watercooling i7 920 4.3 ghz ati 5970+5870 all in 1 loop :)
more to come .
dsc01759h.jpg

Where do you get those white coils that go around the watercooling tubes?

You're allowed to mention non-competitors, ebay, amazon etc. Linking to similar products on them is obviously not allowed, but you can say, "I got it on eBay".

Back
Top Bottom