The New Cases Gallery

My Lian Li PC-P50R Armoursuit.

Just waiting for a new windowed panel too arrive & sorting out the wiring a bit neater.

lianli.JPG

Thx ... those cable spaces antec give you are a god send, but seriously lacking in quality control, half of the edges are sharp as h3ll and you see those little round brown things ? ... well those are additional threaded stand off mounts in the tray area, but unlike the main ones that are of the pressed in design as you see, these additional ones are of the "fold the tray material back and thread it" type, which is seriously sharp on the rear side, and a definite problem if running cables over them, so those little brown caps are nothing more than push on covers that you get with kitchen units to place on the screw heads that hold the units together, work pretty well as it goes

Just finished my latest build so thought I'd post a few pics of it on here.

Although i've tinkered with a few Antec Skeletons this is actually the first traditional case i've ever modded. I'm not an engineer or anything, far from it in fact so i've very much had to learn as i've gone along (and made a fair few mistakes). I've also had a great deal of support and from forum members along the way who's input has been invaluable.

The full build thread can be viewed at:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18143794

That's a 2.5" mechanical hdd - you can just about see "rpm" on the label in the 3rd pic. Plus there's be no point in suspending a SSD as they don't make vibrations.

Back
Top Bottom