The New Cases Gallery

Stage one of the Corsair 800D build is now complete, watercooling will come next:

rig01.jpg

heres my main rig now over 9 month old so excuse the dust cba to clean it

below is my old screen set up running on soft TH with 2x dell 17" 4:3 with a asus 22" in the middle

yer but if i clean it iam going to bleed it spray all the mesh silver and drill loads more holes in it its just plucking up the courage to bleed the system with out killing anything there is always another mod and when it aint dont fix lol

Never usally post on threads liket his, but am quite pleased who my new pc60 turned out - just a shame the 6 pin connector from the psu isn't long enough to be hidden behind the mobo :(

17072010017.jpg

@ rasdar19, I was thinking about getting a 300 for a dedicated crunching/folding machine, but maby with 460s in it. How much room is there for GPUs in there?

@ rasdar19, I was thinking about getting a 300 for a dedicated crunching/folding machine, but maby with 460s in it. How much room is there for GPUs in there?

I've seen 3 8800 Ultra's in one before so there is room. If you have a modular PSU or shove all the cables in the bottom of the HDD cage then you'll have enough room. Mine looks really bad because I was in a rush to build mine and I didnt care about cable management :p

Heres the pic I was on about.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom