The New Desks & Room Gallery

Sorry about the VERY poor quality pics, only got a camera phone atm, should hopefully have some proper pics soon! ;)

Yeah I know, It's an Enermax Case :( Not great eh? But it's whats on the inside that counts (stats in sig) lol.

The desk area a week or so ago. Was working on my Xeon setup, modding the mobo. Also was working on the R404a Vapo Classic (-39C on the LCD), to fix onto ATi/nVidia gpu's. The brown tape on the floor indicates the area of my new desk I will be getting soon.

VapoClassic1.jpg

After I did the mods on my Asus PC-DL I set it all up. Im using the mobo tray from the Vapo Classic case.

XeonSetup2.jpg

XeonSetup1.jpg

Heres mine. Need to lose the wallpaper, lol.

Apologies about the quality, I have a good camera, I just don't know how to use it.

Last edited:
Jet said:
Heres mine. Need to lose the wallpaper, lol.

Apologies about the quality, I have a good camera, I just don't know how to use it.

How do you find the Logitech Z-5500 THX® Certified 5.1 505 speakers for all round?

steveo said:
omg am glad to c am not the only 1 with a desk thats seen better days lol ;)

btw nice screen setup and wallpaper :D

hehe i know, it is pooh :) looking at a new one but cant decide really, all either really not right, or way to expensive, deffintly toying with the idea of making it my self, and definatly changing room colour orange is getting on my nerves LoL maches the desktop image though :)

Alex

V F said:
How do you find the Logitech Z-5500 THX® Certified 5.1 505 speakers for all round?

Yeah, I personally think they are great. I've never experienced top end hi-fi stuff but to me they are excellent. I had some Altec Lansing 5.1 before and the Logitech are miles better, although they were over double the price. The sub makes it sound good too.

nice desk mate, wish our local ikea wernt so busy at weekends i keep on going every now and again only to find it filled with peeps and waiting in the que would take hours

oww mine is mad, i went to the annual tarantula show (BTS show) with my GF n asked her folks to go n get it for me :) hehe saved me queuing :)

My Setup - The Tranquil Designers Chocie :P

Heres some pics of my humble setup. Been waiting weeks to post this as i lost my original OCUK forums details and haven't been able to register since i got back from abroad. More pics of this (in higher res's can be found at this link .

Anyways lemme know what you think
Jodsclass

P.S. The 19" twin Compaq CRT's are neccesssary for my design work, a tft just couldnt give me a res of 1856 by 1392 X2.

More about my actual hardware can be found at my site http://www.e1337.co.uk

Jodsclass

desk%20all.jpg

desk%202.jpg

haxbox.jpg

Back
Top Bottom