The New Desks & Room Gallery

Indeed. I always rebuild my XBMC when the new CVS builds are released. This one seems very stable. The ftp support has been in there a while now, more importantly for me is the support of python scripting. Watching Yahoo launch music vids on the xbox is a real bonus.

Jodsclass

my cousins desk.. hes asked me to post it.

desk-dark.jpg

desk-light.jpg

hope you like :)

You get the Gollum statue free with the special edition of Lord of the Rings:The Two Towers (you know the one with about 4 discs in a big book looking case) I also have one in a cupboard somewhere :p

Cheers for the comments guys, as Solid said the gollums from the two towers specail edition (i bought 2 so i could open 1 sad i know)

The desk is from ikea was a £35 jobbie with the glass as an extra which was £14. So £49 all in was a bargain. (Mikael desk with mikael glass)

The monitors are Samsung 172X's (not 19's :P )

It's a logitech UltraX keyboard with a Logitech mx518 mouse, was thinking of going wireless to the divino but i use enough excuses when i'm bad in FPS dont need to add another.

Oh btw it's never that tidy, piccy was taken after i finished building the desk. I would post a pic now but i'm too embarrassed!

lego said:
Cheers for the comments guys, as Solid said the gollums from the two towers specail edition (i bought 2 so i could open 1 sad i know)

The desk is from ikea was a £35 jobbie with the glass as an extra which was £14. So £49 all in was a bargain. (Mikael desk with mikael glass)

The monitors are Samsung 172X's (not 19's :P )

It's a logitech UltraX keyboard with a Logitech mx518 mouse, was thinking of going wireless to the divino but i use enough excuses when i'm bad in FPS dont need to add another.

Oh btw it's never that tidy, piccy was taken after i finished building the desk. I would post a pic now but i'm too embarrassed!

keep your battered mouse :D coming from that to a dinivo would be very notcieable for you

a little update of mine:

Desk%20top.JPG

under%20desk.JPG

things still to be done this summer are:
a good external cable tidy to match the internal one
a alu bezel modding over the fan controler
red cathodes (i rewired the last ones up wrong and burned out the inverter)
more shelf space
replace the leadteck tv box (right of desk) with joyteck scart spliter and a proper freeview box, then my dvd player, freeview and NGC can all plug directly into my monitor and speakers.....ideal

Back
Top Bottom