The New Desks & Room Gallery

Nowt special but it works

Desk640.jpg

Last edited:
NeonTank said:
Remote desktop ;) i believe matt?

is that an Icemat Matt :S

its a sitecom usb kvm running the show so yes M3, 2pcs 1 monitor (don't have room for 2 2405s! ;))

Its not an icemat, well, unless they make the mousemats for a certain competitor from outer space (think about it).. saw it cheap on a bargain forum and went for it.. its quite nice actually.. just wish my wife would actually use it rather than the desk :rolleyes:

Heres mine:

The only thing thats gonna be changed in that particular view of the room in the next few months is that the two desk shelves are coming down to allow easy viewing of a LCD TV, which'll go on a shelf mounted about an inch above the center speaker. Oh, and the poster to the right is coming down, and being replaced with a nice Royksopp one. :)
Bonus points to anyone who can identify the CD next to the iBook. I know its not a good angle, but anyone who knows what it is, should be able to tell. :p

it cant track on the desk..... as its transparant!!! :(

why you think i bought it.

Plus - the case cant go ontop of the desk as its way too big, and also it cant go under the desk, as its a built in desk and didnt plan to have a pc in here, so i would have no leg room.

NeonTank said:
Better Piccys.

also with my new shiny icemat, :D

Thats a real cosy looking setup, I love the Icemat but I always find it freezing in the mornings :/
It's been not too bad the past few days with this heat. Think I'll stick some F1 tyre warmers on the pad!

Back
Top Bottom