The New Desks & Room Gallery

showing off yer spanky new nokia as well I see!

good work!

I'll post pics of my desk when its complete with the 2nd pc which is currently leaking in the overclocking/cooling forum..

New house; new room; new desk piccie ;)

roomsmall8yp.jpg

(updated to non-distorted piccie)

Last edited:
It's a merge of two shots, yeah. Couldnt get it all in one ;)
The desk? I couldn't tell you what it was; my Mum picked it up when her old office closed down (MOD jobby) and picked it up cheap. I'm guessing it's /rather/ pricey, and it weighs a literal tonne.

Hang on, Ill see if I can get a better picture for ya...
EDIT: there we go; 350D managed to squeeze it all into one shot (silly G5 ;))

Last edited:
Here's mine:

picture0013sismall3kz.jpg

Home made desk, only cost about fifteen quid from B&Q to make the whole thing.

Speakers are two 2.1 sets, great bass, considering I've got two subwoofers.

Screen is a 21" CRT.

The thing under the desk over to the right is a TV aerial, which, along with the XBox connects through my PCTV card (Halo 2 on a 21" screen kicks arse :cool: )

As for the PC, it's essentially a Compaq SR1130 with an added 512MB of RAM to take it to 1GB, an added 80GB HDD for music and models, and a GeForce FX 5500. Above average, but by no means great. At least it can handle HL2 and (just) BF2.

That's why I'm going to be building a new PC :P

Kev

FosterK said:
The thing under the desk over to the right is a TV aerial, which, along with the XBox connects through my PCTV card (Halo 2 on a 21" screen kicks arse :cool: )

Don't you get a lot of lag connecting Xbox through PC. When I done this with mine I could literally count the seconds between pressing the keypad and the screen moving.

chas_bronson said:
Don't you get a lot of lag connecting Xbox through PC. When I done this with mine I could literally count the seconds between pressing the keypad and the screen moving.

Nope, not a spot of lag, and I can play it on S-video, superb quality.

I'm sure if I looked hard enough, I might spot a tiny bit of lag, but even if I did, it'd be almost un-existant, less than a quarter of a second, at most. :)

NathanE:

Awesome desk! Love the dual-screen and stand, nice and clean, looks classy!

My "RIG!"

My Rig

pc1.jpg

pc1.jpg

AMD Socket 754 amd 64 3000+
1 Gb Cosair Dual Channel
80 Gb seagate IDE drive
Win Xp & Fedora Core
9800xt Plat Edition @ Stock
logitech MX1000
Logitech X-530

Back