The New Desks & Room Gallery

wicked88 said:
here is mine :D

My search is over! For over 2 years I've been looking for the perfect black desk and you my good man have it! It looks like the same desk I have from ikea with the glass top but could you confirm this becasue they didn't have it in black when I went. :D

I'm so exited and it's 6:20 I've been up for god knows how long or it could just be the insomnia.

Mundu said:
My search is over! For over 2 years I've been looking for the perfect black desk and you my good man have it! It looks like the same desk I have from ikea with the glass top but could you confirm this becasue they didn't have it in black when I went. :D

I'm so exited and it's 6:20 I've been up for god knows how long or it could just be the insomnia.
The table is a black/brown colour if it's from ikea.

Mundu said:

yes my friend it is from ikea and is cheap as chips ;) it is black and brown, but look black :confused:

Table £34.99
Glass Top £14.99
Draw's £39.99

Total £89.97

now go forth to IKEA my friend your search is over

It look black but the black brow colout title must be there for a reason. :( wiked88 does the desk always look midnight black or does it have a hint of brown in there?

wicked88 said:
i can do but only got a camera phone so the pic's not that great :(

I just really want a shot of the wood on the side where there is no glass and just shine a light on it. You can send it straight to me if you don't want to host it.

Back
Top Bottom