The New Desks & Room Gallery

MY NEW SETUP :)

newsetup_small.jpg

setup2_small.jpg

My new setup with my new 19" hyndai b91a.

yeh its a great case and the side panel looks sweet, only problem is that it need a top air vent. Calling mr holesaw :D. Dunno why people slate the front plastic, its stirdy and looks nice and i think the case looks way better than the p180, saw one at overclockers n didnt impress me. im gunna need to get some 120mm akasa ambers though.

Yeah i like it too, but i still dont like the "chrome" effect plastic that goes around the edge of the case, the matte effect in the centre looks good though. What temps are you getting? I think i need to re-seat, or buy a new CPU heatsink because i'm getting up to 55'C while playing source on a cool day.

yo with 120mm at front n 1 at back, im getting around 32/33 idle with mobo about 21 ish. with cpu fan on low, which is about 2400rpm adjustable to 4000, gigabyte 3d rocket pro. 3000+ wincester. not overclcoked at mo due to just reformatting. when oc'd back to 2.2 - 2.4 idle is around 38c. full load mid/high 40's. Though like i said im gunna need to add top air vent, due to uv cathodes fallign down from roof of case due to hot air. Ultimate rage man.

tuckenator said:
yeh its a great case and the side panel looks sweet, only problem is that it need a top air vent. Calling mr holesaw :D. Dunno why people slate the front plastic, its stirdy and looks nice and i think the case looks way better than the p180, saw one at overclockers n didnt impress me. im gunna need to get some 120mm akasa ambers though.

i havent had the need for another fan i am using 2 ambers in mine atm :) with the 2 case fans on low rpm i get case temps from 23-30C my CPU is the 3500 and at 2.6Ghz with then artic 64 cooler and that is 38idle and 42C load

Last edited:
I'm not sure to be honest. There were two left in my Dads office, so i pinched them both. The other isn't setup, I thought I'd have a use for it but im probably going to sell it. There is also a curved corner part which goes with it aswell, but as you can see, I made use of some drawers instead. Almost identical in design and colour. The desk itself surprised me, because it is so strong and sturdy. When I was building it, I couldnt help but think ikea flat-pack crap. But I was wrong, this is by far the best desk I have ever had. Perfect for my room. Office world has some nice stuff, if your in the market for a new desk.

hello

hi there dudes
i'm new to the forums, been reading em for like 3 months already and never had the guts to create an account ;)
any way, here'z a pic of my desk. hf homies
no 1
getting a new case very soon, will post it :)
regards :p

fl3r said:
hi there dudes
i'm new to the forums, been reading em for like 3 months already and never had the guts to create an account ;)
any way, here'z a pic of my desk. hf homies
no 1
getting a new case very soon, will post it :)
regards :p
That's one chunky desk :o:p

haha yer it is :)
but i'm having a great time with it, very comfortable, although my wheel doesn't fit to its width :(
btw, got my new case, going to install my current parts on the new case, never done that before, hope i'll make it without any troubles :O
will post the pics of the new case tomorrow or even in a few hours, we'll see
*bbl*
:p

Back
Top Bottom