The New Desks & Room Gallery

I just thought to get some better pics:

P1010023.jpg

My PC, laptop, and little TV. I sacraficed the big one for the lounge, im so kind to my flat mates!

P1010024.jpg

The other end of my room, note the rather fetching pink wall. We having a matching llilac (sp?) one in the hallway.

P1010025.jpg

My guitars that I keep out. Rest are under the bed or still at home.

P1010026.jpg

Under the desk, my stereo amp, case, and printer. Marantz PM4400, Antec SKL3000, and HP something or other.

P1010027.jpg

And on top of my desk. Hitachi TFT, Yamaha speakers, Logitech desptop.

And thats my room.

Last edited:
I had the same monitor but have just upgraded it to the SyncMaster 930BF - awsemo tbh. Picture coming soon.

^^^^ and as to the question above - probable fiveish :p

fl3r said:
Cool Richie
How old are you if I may ask? (I'm not being arrogant, just curiosity)

BYTEr said:
I had the same monitor but have just upgraded it to the SyncMaster 930BF - awsemo tbh. Picture coming soon.

^^^^ and as to the question above - probable fiveish :p

I am 20. And your reactoin is very predictable, hell, even relatives looks suprised when they see my figure collection. It's a hobby, it's what i like doing and so do millions of other people. Just go along to Spawn.com and check out the forums there. :rolleyes:

RichieUK said:
I am 20. And your reactoin is very predictable, hell, even relatives looks suprised when they see my figure collection. It's a hobby, it's what i like doing and so do millions of other people. Just go along to Spawn.com and check out the forums there. :rolleyes:

It's just fine
I'm 18 and still playing my barbie doll (nah kidding :p) never had one :D

Back
Top Bottom