The New Desks & Room Gallery

RichieUK said:
I am 20. And your reactoin is very predictable, hell, even relatives looks suprised when they see my figure collection. It's a hobby, it's what i like doing and so do millions of other people. Just go along to Spawn.com and check out the forums there. :rolleyes:

Considering the rest of my post and fl3r's I would have thought that you would have taking it in a "jokinlgy" fashion - but obviously not. Anyway, i'm just scanning the picture from the camera back on to the pc so I can post them hear.

New dell:
newdesk2.jpg

My laptop is just out of shot. Until my Dell arrived it was my temporary desktop:
desktop.jpg

Pentium 4 3.0ghz EMT64 or something
1GB DDR2
160GB SATA
DVDRW
ATI R300 128MB
Windows XP MCE

Laptop is 1.6GHz P-M (Centrino), Wi-Fi, DVDRAM, 40GB HDD, 768MB DDR, Windows XP Home

I decided to buy a dell because I couldn't be bothered to build another system, it's much quicker (and cheaper with a student discount) to buy a preconfigured machine.

Whoopty said:
My newly built, looks a bit bright with all the lights off
lightrig4gm.jpg

What speakers are they?

Sparky__H said:
newdesk.JPEG

It is not as long as it looks

And is that the jerker desk...if so i am definantly buying one :)

Finally this is what my setup looks like until i get the new computer finished (lanboy) and my jerker desk :D...oh and the plant is a little shorter now, stupid nunchucks

Last edited:
As for my setup, as hinted in another thread, this is OSX x86 developer transition kit, running on a custom built Intel PC :-)

jNive said:
As for my setup, as hinted in another thread, this is OSX x86 developer transition kit, running on a custom built Intel PC :-)

you should start a thread about that.. I've been mulling over giving it a go myself.

Raikiri said:
And is that the jerker desk...if so i am definantly buying one :)

Its not the jerker from IKEA (?) it’s from a company called Dams that make office and home furniture. It’s a beautiful desk and built solid but its bloody expensive for a piece of powder coated steal and laminated chipboard.

Only desk I could find that was 1800x800x750 :(

Sparky__H said:
Its not the jerker from IKEA (?) it’s from a company called Dams that make office and home furniture. It’s a beautiful desk and built solid but its bloody expensive for a piece of powder coated steal and laminated chipboard.

Only desk I could find that was 1800x800x750 :(

Yeah ikea, yours looks the same just a bit bigger, may i ask how much?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom