The Newcastle United Club Thread **No Spoilers**

Soldato
Only thing I can see is someone saying matt law of the telegraph said it was dependent on league position and not performance related, who knows though. I dont think you guys want to be spending 35 million of your limited budget on him though.

Soldato
Only thing I can see is someone saying matt law of the telegraph said it was dependent on league position and not performance related, who knows though. I dont think you guys want to be spending 35 million of your limited budget on him though.

Neither do I, we'd be better off letting him go back if we can, securing a proper CDM and striker and maybe finding some experience on a free or low fee to cover next season. We do still have target and Burn, Trippier can play there also.

Soldato
It would shaft Chelsea as well as they would have put the £32m against their accounts, which they would then have to reverse if he didn’t compete, which would make it even funnier if they are in as much P&S trouble as people have reported

Soldato
I like Hall. Not sure what we are playing at with regards to his transfer. Only thing I can think of is there must be performance bonuses included. The total transfer fee is not set? Seen it mentioned a few times that the deal to permanent is not appearance related so the only thing I can think of is the total value.

Any hows 45million well spent on the below!!! His ability to find space is extremely impressive. some superb finishing also

Soldato
I like Hall. Not sure what we are playing at with regards to his transfer. Only thing I can think of is there must be performance bonuses included. The total transfer fee is not set? Seen it mentioned a few times that the deal to permanent is not appearance related so the only thing I can think of is the total value.

Any hows 45million well spent on the below!!! His ability to find space is extremely impressive. some superb finishing also
I was probably the only one on here that was quite happy when we signed him, I knew there was a player there, even I didn’t think he would be this good though

Soldato
He got a bit fortunate there mind. Should have slotted it first time.
There’s a wee bit of cockiness/ composure in his play. Not the first time he goes round the keeper. There’s one goal where he goes the keeper waits till the defender gets back on the line then goes round him then slides it home. The defender reaction was priceless and made me chuckle.

Question is if Eddie does not see him around the first team next season to you send him back to Holland or do you try and get a championship team to get him used to English football? Big step up in terms of physicality? Which he does seem to have.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom