The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
No no, just saying that its there given your affinity for them if you choose to venture to there establishment and dont have the energy to sift the ales for tipple.

after all you did introduce me to torpedo :p

definately pick up a bottle of suffolk springer though, it is very very tasty.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah right, gotcha.

I'll take note of this Springer and check it out next time I'm in there. Probably be on Wednesday. I shall report back.
As for now, off to bed. Cheers!

Soldato
Brewdog American double IPA. First time I've had it, interesting taste, strong !

You should come up here and drink in the actual Brew Dog Pub. Soo much choice :D

Haha I had a couple of bottles of Harviestoun bitter and twisted last night which were nice, got these I&G at the same time but just got round to trying it as it was the last in their line of beers to try. Out of all of the ones (including the special editions) I prefer the rum cask but then I love rum :)

KaHn

Have to try this one, but I doubt it will become a permanent fixture if it doesn't get close to the Rum loving!

Finalising my drinks orders online for DIY 'Dark and Stormy' at home :D

Soldato
That picture was a bottle of Pilsner I made in July 2009. It wasn't great, not awful but pretty unremarkable.
Also had a bottle of 2009 Vintage 'Frewan Apfelwein'. It had the homebrew nose but tasted fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom