The **Now Drinking** Thread

Associate
Started early today, moonraker's on ITV (that's my excuise0, Stella cidre pear, it's ok but prefer koppaberg. it's more of a heartburn than wife beating drink.

Soldato
Started early today, moonraker's on ITV (that's my excuise0, Stella cidre pear, it's ok but prefer koppaberg. it's more of a heartburn than wife beating drink.

YES! MOONRAKER! Had to find itv +1 just to get some classic bond on! (nothing drinks related yet but its a good saturday afternoon)

Soldato
I´ve mainly been drinking Estredammne or whatever it´s called, with a few bottles of Cava in there.

Yesterday, 3 of us got through 6 bottles of cava. They were 4 euros each! AWESOME!

Soldato
scheldebrouwerij dulle griet, 6.5%
IMG_20120804_191603.jpg

punchy roasty beer with caramel notes. tasty very tasty.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
If I could see the sun, it would be well and truly over the yard arm so, I reckon that makes it Gin o'clock :D

tfKaW.jpg

First time I've had Blackwood's gin (feel guilty with it being, nominally at least, from Shetland and me being a Shetlander :o). Very nice gin actually. Smooth with a good balance of botanicals.

Caporegime
I was quite close to entering it. I've sent my Belgium one I have already, you know in case I drink it before Saturday.

Yes mate it's showing a one beside your folder as is Maccapacca's and the photos has a 2 beside it so I guessed that's two in already :) Great to see and hope we get a few more that missed out this week. The more people play the harder it becomes :)

Back
Top Bottom