The **Now Drinking** Thread

Associate
Zummo fresh orange, from work morrocian oranges this time, a ittle tangy but nice. (allso free the boss won't let me pay when when i go in so tastes even sweeter)

Don
Was at the Hyde nightclub in the Bellagio last week and they make liquid nitrogen cocktails at your table, I must say I was particularly impressed with the waitresses equipment

p1010445t.jpg

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Cup of strong tea.

Been moving furniture and clearing out cupboards etc most of the day and still have a fair bit to do but I suddenly felt a powerful urge for a cup of strong tea. I would make it a glass of wine but, if I get started on the vino, I'll never get the clearing out finished. Going to sit down for 15 minutes with my tea and a few Rich Tea biscuits and then get on with it and look forward to a nice glass of red while relaxing in the bath after I've finished.

Soldato
That pic is like the zapper for flies yno, im just drawn to it!

Franks ginger beer, might have a break after the last one tonight, getting that "smirnoff ice/Metz furry mouth, no matter how much you drink you feel thirsty" mouth

Associate
um bongo um bongo they drink it in the congo, and now available again (though i haven't seen it in any shops yet. Tropical taste) the advert with singing crow's was good ;)

Soldato
Ha not really, im moving off of sugar on to sweeteners and the ones i bought taste absolutely disgusting, Stavia or something i believe, i much prefer the other type

Back
Top Bottom