The **Now Drinking** Thread

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Not normally a rum drinker but discovered this lurking at the back of the spirits shelf and thought I'd have a glass for a change.

zYeZ4.jpg

Nice and light and sweet - not like the dark rum I was used to from my younger days. I could get into this stuff quite easily, it's very easy to drink - even neat.

Caporegime
Punk IPA

Well just as last night I did what you said Ahleckz and poured it into a glass, and after admiring the colour I lifted it to be greated with a such an aroma my nose thought it was in heaven, a few seconds later my tongue was having a pint with the angels too....

Lovely, and deffo will be picking it up again. :D

EDIT:

On the 5am Saint now, enjoying it yes but not just as much as the Punk.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm having a EXCELSIOR LAGER. :D Classy.

Had a Talisker, couple of G&Ts and 4 or 5 Tennent's in town today though. We came joint last in the pub quiz. :(

Punk IPA

Well just as last night I did what you said Ahleckz and poured it into a glass, and after admiring the colour I lifted it to be greated with a such an aroma my nose thought it was in heaven, a few seconds later my tongue was having a pint with the angels too....

Lovely, and deffo will be picking it up again. :D

EDIT:

On the 5am Saint now, enjoying it yes but not just as much as the Punk.

Good to hear, yeah they are different beers but both worth drinking. I'm a big fan of the Punk. Next time you're in Tesco, get a bottle of the 'Tesco Finest American Double Ipa'. It's Brewdog's Hardcore IPA but relabelled. Similar to the Punk but stronger and hoppier (and better).

So I have just done a Cobra and am half way through a San Miguel.

My commiserations.

Soldato
It's not great, I admit it. However, it's on a par with the other awful mass produced lagers and it's a damn sight cheaper than Carling/Grolsch/Tennents/etc.

Last edited:
Associate
Just had a 'zummo' fresh orange whilst visiting work, would like one for my kitchen at home but it's a commercial machine that cost just under £5000. Stick with my 8 year old philips juicer.

Back
Top Bottom