The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
:o I'm not a Brewdog fan boy! They just happen to make some good, different, beers and make them easily available. There are much better breweries in Britain but they are quite hard to get. If anyone ever said anything bad about Stone or Sierra Nevada though, I would hunt them down and skin them. ;)

And on that note:

dscf3027o.jpg

DJ, let's have more pictures of this Irish beer then. ;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Cheers lads. I actualy enjoyed the 77 lager. Its hard to pick up a decent beer in the offy over here lol. Would love to get back to the west brewery. Great (giant) beer garden and cracker beers!

I thought that too mate until very recently when I stumbled (cough cough) upon a cracking little off sales near me ;) I would love to tell you more but am afraid I can't as you could be a spy for Ahleckz in the beers of the world competition :D

Soldato
I thought that too mate until very recently when I stumbled (cough cough) upon a cracking little off sales near me ;) I would love to tell you more but am afraid I can't as you could be a spy for Ahleckz in the beers of the world competition :D

Rofl - paranoid much DJ? :p

Back on topic (no pictures) but I'm just finishing my 6th pint of John Smiths and about to call it a night and move onto diluting orange juice. My OH and I are away for a short break over to the west cost from Mon so I may feel the need to sample some whisky. Pictures of said purchases will probably follow later on in the week. ;)

Associate
I was actually going to join that lol. Next time. Those guys in glasgow are spoiled for great beer. Lived there for 5 years till 2003. Theres a great offy on the balloo road in Bangor. Little pricey but ive found ales that i thought id never see over here and even kellerbrau!

Caporegime
Rofl - paranoid much DJ? :p

Back on topic (no pictures) but I'm just finishing my 6th pint of John Smiths and about to call it a night and move onto diluting orange juice. My OH and I are away for a short break over to the west cost from Mon so I may feel the need to sample some whisky. Pictures of said purchases will probably follow later on in the week. ;)

No matey it's purely in .... jest :D

(but I wouldn't put anything past him ;) )

Caporegime
I was actually going to join that lol. Next time. Those guys in glasgow are spoiled for great beer. Lived there for 5 years till 2003. Theres a great offy on the balloo road in Bangor. Little pricey but ive found ales that i thought id never see over here and even kellerbrau!

Changed my mind local has that :p

:D

Soldato

Yea, there are some good shops and a handful of awesome bars. Glasgow really is a drinkers city though.

Soldato
^^ Not in my local Asda :( Though good to see you moved the Y-fronts :D

Coffee

Tidied up.. a bit. ;)

£1.40..that's pretty good. That stuff's nice.

I'm on the peroni again after being bought some for my birthday. Might raid the cupboard and see if I have any more innis and gunn. Think I may have a rum barrel one left somewhere.

Yea, apparently Tesco have some awesome deals on atm for their bottled beer. At least, in their Maryhill shop.

Commiserations if you find the I&G :p.

Soldato
I've been drinking too much of that Somersby stuff lately, it's cheap...

Just picked up some Duval and Sierra Nevada from Tesco, who also now have Banks lager in :) Tastes much as I remember but it definitely tastes better on the beach!

Back
Top Bottom