The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
Carte Noir coffee. Has anyone noticed a change in taste to this? Seems a bit different to usual, bit more bitter I think. It's from the 'eco pack' bags, but I believe it's the same they sell in the jars?
I buy jars when they are on special offer (a lot of the time) and refill from the eco bags to save money. Bargain hunter me!

Caporegime
Carte Noir coffee. Has anyone noticed a change in taste to this? Seems a bit different to usual, bit more bitter I think. It's from the 'eco pack' bags, but I believe it's the same they sell in the jars?
I buy jars when they are on special offer (a lot of the time) and refill from the eco bags to save money. Bargain hunter me!

Only tastes funny because your tongue is stilled glued to the roof of your mouth from last night! :p

Coffee ... plain simple instant and hitting the spot :)

Soldato
To compliment my tesco's jerk chicken I noticed some Caribbean larger on offer at a quid each, anybody ever had it before its blooming lovely

DSC_0255.jpg

Soldato
IMG_20120926_210241.jpg

Im back baby!

no codeine for 2 days so i thought i would treat my self, first beer in 2 weeks and it tastes absolutely fantastic!

so now im up for driving im back in the race on the OcUk-Botw too, sorry for the no heads up on Saturday was a bit monged on the sofa and just let it slip my mind.

role on the beer!

EDIT***

I see im back just in time for a right old stinker of a country :D

Soldato
i made a point of steering clear of La cuisine, try not to sicken my self.. masters is at the weekend so i plan on getting mashed. expect the same old drivel posted in here to boot.

Cant say i didn't stop taking them a bit too sharp so as to get a drink down my neck :D

Back
Top Bottom