The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
Just kattled with work, decided to go back on a 8 out of 9 days shift which wasn't the brightest of ideas thinking about it now but hey ho, atleast im out of the house now :D

struggling to get any beer down my neck which is a slight worry, just doesn't seem to be going down but ill work on that this weekend.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Having a night off tonight. Got hammered on martinis last night - again :o Got a new gin so had to try it - Blackwood's 60% special edition. Very nice in a martini but bloody potent (should've bought smaller martini glasses ;)).

Had some nice coffee earlier (Nicaragua Finca Limoncillo).

Sunderland beer festival starts tomorrow so I'll be there tomorrow and Friday. 28 different real ales. Should be able to try them all in the 2 days without pushing myself too hard (half pints). Might try a couple of the ciders as well.

Soldato
Quiet Stan! Don't let the alcohol industry know you're having a night off, they'll all go bust! ;)

Woodford Reserve over here. I REALLY need to get some whisky in. :(

Man of Honour
thought id scored 8 cans of 5% stella in tesco tonight, it was 5% but it was last Xmas's stock (red can), 1 pack of 4 had 'oct 12' as sell by date and the other was 'nov 12'... and also had mould around the top of the cans, at first i was like :( , but then i lol'd. this dude sums it up for me....

103a3ad.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom