The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
Coffee but I've got 2 Stone IPAs in my fridge chilling for this evening. It's quite sad how excited I am to drink one. I think I'll try and get some proper string and try my beer bottle glass again.

Caporegime
Coffee but I've got 2 Stone IPAs in my fridge chilling for this evening. It's quite sad how excited I am to drink one. I think I'll try and get some proper string and try my beer bottle glass again.

Soon to be a My Little Peroni :)

Still to try the bottle trick, just need to get some lighter fluid.

Associate
A glass of a red wine, I'd tell you what it's called but the bottle is on the other side of the room.
Tomorrow I will be entering my next couple of Beers of the world. Looking forward to my O entry ;)

Permabanned
Reading through this thread made me want to try some beers I wouldn't normally bother with. So went to bargain booze and bought:

2x old golden hen
2x waggle dance

Normally a Guinness drinker, as not a big fan of larger.

Soldato
dscf3055k.jpg

Tegernseer 1806 Max I. Joseph Jubiläums Export. It's very, very, minerally. Very grassy on the nose and with a slight hop on the taste and perhaps a hint of malt after the swallow. It's alright, but not great. I wouldn't buy it again.

I like the man on my monitor - ARRGHH!

Soldato
Have you cracked open the Talisker yet Ahleckz? Tried it before?

I knew it was going on offer and saw it for sale in my local "Mighty T" at a good price but I found it quite peaty so will wait until we've got a nice Speyside malt on offer before parting with my hard earned. :p

On Topic - I'm on the John Smiths :D

Soldato
I've drank many a bottle of Talisker in my years Sonea. :D Love the stuff. I had actually forgotten that I had it until you mentioned it. Which is strange, as it's sitting on the side of my desk. Will have one after this beer. Your occupation isn't to do with Tennent's, is it?

Back
Top Bottom