The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
I have a bottle of Hardcore IPA, Chaos Theory and 2 of the riptide stouts (along with another can of the 77 for tomorrow).

No idea why I got two of the stouts as the other two look really good.

I like the lager, much better than regular lager at any rate, has an interesting flavour. Couldn't drink loads though.

NZ beer is next before one of the riptides.

Soldato
IIRC they are discontinuing the 77, as Martin & James don't like it. Riptide Stout is alright, not great but I'm not the worlds biggest stout. Hardcore is a great beer - it's the same as Tescos Double IPA Finest Range which is often cheaper.

Soldato
IIRC they are discontinuing the 77, as Martin & James don't like it. Riptide Stout is alright, not great but I'm not the worlds biggest stout. Hardcore is a great beer - it's the same as Tescos Double IPA Finest Range which is often cheaper.

Ah shame on the 77, a lager that is a bit different. I'm not big into stout either but I went for 2 instead of something I had a better chance of really enjoying as I felt under pressure to make my mind up... (terrible excuse, just hadn't done all the forward planning after seeing the NZ beers and speeding off down the motorway)

Good to know there is an alternative to the hardcore that I can get hold of easily. Would be very disappointed to crack it open tomorrow, love it and never get it again.

Got the NZ beer open, its just amazing.

Soldato
I drank my NZ beer earlier, it wasn't for me. Anyone who knows what I dislike will know what it is...

I just spied a bottle of Talisker, so I@m sure that'll be next!

Back
Top Bottom