The **Now Drinking** Thread

Associate
4651820417e92bc2b07ab.jpg

Soldato
You've managed to redeem yourself there Sonea. ;)

I'm drinking Tennent's, 20 cans for £12. Not bad. Also got a Hobgoblin & 5am Saint but need to drink them chilled.

Soldato
Just trying some Badger Poacher's Choice.

I could get used to this. It's got a damson and liquorice taste. Hard to believe it's 5.7% as it doesn't seem strong.

Also trying some Badger Tanglefoot. It's OK.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Just trying some Badger Poacher's Choice.

I could get used to this. It's got a damson and liquorice taste. Hard to believe it's 5.7% as it doesn't seem strong.

Also trying some Badger Tanglefoot. It's OK.

aye thats the one I tried recently pretty good and will deffo be revisting when theyre available in Tescos 4 for £6.

Currently drinking a bottle of La Trappe Witte Trappist, quite disappointed very bland :(

Caporegime
After many others on here mentioned this I thought I'd try some:

SAM_1245.jpg

And it actually tastes really strong compared to my last drink - nice though :)

It's not that it tastes strong... it's strong in flavour ;) Don;t get me wrong matey I don't mind a Smithy John too but once you try a few new beers like the one you have you will see what ou have been missing :)

Soldato
Yay everyone is going to get addicted to it :D

I have one of the hardcore versions saved for the weekend... (it's looking at me)

It's not that it tastes strong... it's strong in flavour ;) Don;t get me wrong matey I don't mind a Smithy John too but once you try a few new beers like the one you have you will see what ou have been missing :)

Awh. I'm like a proud parent at their kids first day at school. :D

Back
Top Bottom