The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
Winding down from Christmas with beer 2 from the box

Bloody awful :D cannot stand beers like this, really bitter and uninteresting. Probably time to leave the rest of the fun French things till saturday and get back to my standards (have a 5am saint and a dead pony club to enjoy seeing as the 2 for 3 quid deal is still on)

Caporegime
Thanks! Have you ever tried Jameson and cranberry juice? First tried it at the Jameson distillery in Dublin, taste sensation! :)
Ill have to give that a try, thanks for the reccomendation.:) Id love to visit the jamesons distillery, i used to work in bushmills distillery and jamesons was transported up there from dublin to be bottled, due to it having a larger capacity bottling plant. That and a trip round the guinness plant will be on the agenda next time im in dublin.

Drink wise, just after a nice cup of tea. Soon be time to have a few budweiser before going to the pub. Gonna be another long day.:D

Soldato
Impale IPA... Williams Brothers :)

Good man, not found anywhere with that yet. These guys are fast becoming my favourite brewers, had Birds & Bees, 7 Giraffes (favourite beer currently), Harvest Sun and Joker IPA and recommend them all. Good Scots beer :)

Sadly I have finished all my good beer and am currently drinking my last beer (Grolsch), have plenty of wine but I want some hoppy goodness :(

Soldato
Cup of tea. Feeling fresh this morning.

William Bros do some nice stuff indeed.

Beer wise, my Christmas period was predominately entertained by Odell, Stone and Rochefort

Back
Top Bottom