The **Now Drinking** Thread

Man of Honour
Little Creatures is delicious :)

I've got an Erdinger on the go and some BrewDog IPA waiting for me for later. I cancelled going out due to being ill - I'm sure the medicinal properties of nice beer will help me get over it asap.

Soldato
Should be drinking the Excelsior Lager I am drinking...doesn't pretend to be anything but crap, therefore no disappointment!!

Associate
Trying out some M&S teabags, absolutely vile.

ms_gold_tea_160.jpg

Associate
Moving on...

BrewDog - Goldings - single hop india pale ale

.... first taste, and it's not a great first impression. Bit unfair though coming after the sweet blonde before it. With each sip it improves slightly but still one I wouldn't be in a hurry to buy again.... (even if I do have another bottle)

...and the next

:)

...and finally something lovely :)

Got those four Brewdogs to try later. I had these last night and can recommend all four;

Brooklyn Local 1

IMG_1780.jpg

Anchor Steam Liberty Ale in celebration of its 38th birthday

IMG_1783.jpg

Westbrook IPA

IMG_1792.jpg

Mikkeller & Bedow - Pilsner

IMG_1802.jpg

Caporegime
@moody

Nice one mate, please report back on the Brew Dog. I only had the two shown as the shop I picked them up from had split the 4 pack (I didn't know at the time that's how they are sold) so never got to try the El Dorado and Waimea versions. I found the other two very similar.

From the beer you had last night I've only had the Liberty Ale from Anchor Brewing Co. and found it rather pleasant indeed :)

EDIT: Now see what you've done moody... ;)

20130420142713364.jpg

Could quite happily drink a lot of this :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom