The **Now Drinking** Thread

Associate
@moody

Nice one mate, please report back on the Brew Dog. I only had the two shown as the shop I picked them up from had split the 4 pack (I didn't know at the time that's how they are sold) so never got to try the El Dorado and Waimea versions. I found the other two very similar.

From the beer you had last night I've only had the Liberty Ale from Anchor Brewing Co. and found it rather pleasant indeed :)

EDIT: Now see what you've done moody... ;)

Could quite happily drink a lot of this :)

I've seen mixed reviews of the new Brewdogs. The El Dorado and Waimea seem to be getting the better reviews of the four. Still want to give them a go myself and form my own opinion.

Got a bottle of that Brooklyn in the fridge, in fact I've got something daft like 50 different bottles chilling in the fridge at the moment. :D This is what I picked up today.

IMG_1803.jpg

and this lot arrived yesterday.
a6xns.jpg

I'm currently drinking orange juice thou.

Associate
How much did that lot set you back? And where from? That's an almost perfect lot for me.

Just finished a Brew Dog Punk, currently drinking Sierra Nevada Torpedo.

About £100 from Beers of Europe. You have to take into account that the two big bottles at the back were both £10.99 each (750ml) and the Mikkeller in the green wrapper was £7.50 on its own.

On to my second, Odell IPA. Not sure how anything is going to top that Mikkeller but lets see.

IMG_1813.jpg

Back
Top Bottom